3

"Oh God," Miranda moaned, and it was semi muffled by the sheets.

It was her own fault. She was the one who said deeper and harder, and now she didn't know if she really could take her own request. She had just finished her shower and was walking down the hall to the stairs until Ben pulled her into his room and locked the door.

Now, she was over stimulated as Ben pounded into her from behind. His finger reached to touch her clit once more. Her ass in his grip as her face was shoved into the sheet on the mattress. "You feel so good Miranda," he moaned.

"Fuck!" Miranda squealed, muffled, as he pushed into her even harder. The pounding made her ass wobble and his grip tightened on her hips.

"Benjamin, we..." She started, trying to turn her head so she could see him better. She then got distracted at how sexy he looked. His strong chest and abs. The faces he made caused her to drip on to his sheets.

Her legs started to quiver as she reached another orgasm. She was nearly there. Dam, She knew she was going to cum all over his dick inside of her and she loved every bit of it. "You like this?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"I love it, its so so good, I'm almost there,"

The bright spots clouded her vision as his dick hit her right where she wanted it, her gspot was under Ben's mercy and his finger teased her clit. Miranda bit the sheet and pushed her ass back towards him and he groaned at the feeling. He squeezed the soft flesh his hands were gripping onto.

"Benjamin!" Miranda moaned out as her panting became wilder, the build-up to her second release at his fingertips. The two worked as a team trying to bring each to their climax.

Suddenly, two knocks at the door caused them to freeze.

"Warren?" Meredith called out.

Miranda's world shattered as they looked at the door.

"Dr. Grey ?" Ben responded, a little out of breath. He torturously pulls his dick out of Miranda who collapsed onto the bed, her hands gripping the silk sheets as if in agony. 

But she was in agony, She didn't fucking cum. She was so close to her release but Meredith Grey, ruined it all. That girl has been a pain in her ass from the start. Granted she didn't know about this escapade between her and Ben at all.

"Do you know where Dr Bailey is ?" She asked through the door. Miranda struggled to move her body but managed to sit up and look at the door then Ben in panic mode.

Ben looked panicked too. Miranda grabbed her night gown and bra and looked around frantically for her underwear, which was on the other side of the room. She blew out a quiet breath before not worrying about it and hurrying to his bathroom.

He threw on his shirt, and saw Miranda's panties by the dresser. He grabbed them and put them into the pocket of his jeans, which he just pulled up to secure his hard on.

He opened the door and spoke "Yeah she's in the bathroom,"

Meredith raised an eyebrow questioning him. "Her shower water wasn't getting hot and she asked me if she could use mine. I told her yeah and then we would tell the owners tomorrow so they can come and look at it. It could just be the hot water tank and the pipe connected to her room itself." Ben lied.

Meredith nodded and Ben knew she had put two and two together already but he was greatful she did not mention anything about it.

"Yeah, I didn't want to enter into any of you alls rooms with out you knowing to take a quick shower, nor did I want you all to have to come way up stairs and bother yall. He was already in his room, so I just asked him." Miranda said nonchalantly as she came out of the bathroom.

Ben held back a grin.

"Callie was asking for you. She was going to make us all margaritas and she wanted to know if you preferred sugar or salt around the rim."

Miranda held in her groan. She missed out on a mind blowing, soul stirring orgasm because of salt or sugar.

"Sugar," Miranda replied politely, she could still feel her wetness dripping down her thigh.

Meredith nodded saying okay. "I will be down in a second." Miranda voiced.

"You owe me," Miranda turned to Ben.

"Huh?"

"Wipe that smile off your dam face because you won't get nothing else."

"I didn't do it on purpose Miranda, she literally knocked on the door and interrupted us," Ben explained but Miranda didn't care.

"Now, I have to go out there unsatisfied and I'm not happy. Let me go before she tells Cristina we are sleeping together, "

"Wait, you don't have panties on," Ben breathed.

"Yeah and I'm sticky and wet," she said deviously as he stared at her.

Ben pulled them out of his pocket and put them into his nightstand, he quickly changed into pajamas before following her out.

"Hey," Miranda smiled joining in with eveyone in the kitchen. She moved around helping make pop corn and everything.

"Dr. Warren salt or butter?"

"You know you can call me Ben," he enlightened trying to play off that they were still at odds.

"Dr. Warren," Miranda repeated.

"Butter," he responded.

"You want a margarita Ben?" Arizona asked.

"I'll actually do a jack and coke."

"I don't remember that being an option," Miranda scuffed.

"It wasn't but I'll make it myself so I don't cause anyone trouble." He replied.

"I'll make it," Arizona said sympathically.

"Webber do you want a mock drink?" Miranda asked.

"Just a club soda is fine,"

"Okay, club soda and buttered popcorn coming right up."

After finishing up, Miranda made her way into the living room. She noticed that the only seat available was beside Ben. She bit her lip before moving infront of him.

"I'll just set all these snacks right here," she whispered in the semi dark room.

Strategically, Miranda maneuvered herself in front of Ben, her ass in perfect view as she bent lowly to put her hand full of snacks and pop corn on the coffee table.

A weird sound came from his throat when he saw what he saw.

It was almost like an animalistic growl. Feral.

Everyone in the room stared in Ben's direction and he snapped his head to the tv and pretended to clear his throat. Forcing a cough for good measure. Even going so far as to lean forward so he can grab his glass of jack and coke and took a large gulp.

She was still bending over when he looked again, and he gripped the arm of the couch firmly.

Her glistening, puffy, slit was all he saw but then she straightened up and sat on the couch next to him. 

Her dress riding up her thighs dangerously, but her legs were pressed together tightly. Then she turned to him and gave him a smile.

"Popcorn?" 

Ben grabbed the bowl and placed it directly onto his lap, covering his hard on immediately, but she caught sight of it before, and her grin stretched wider.