5

Ben wrapped Miranda up in a towel and spent time drying her off.

He saw the bottle of lotion on the counter and grabbed it. Taking some into his palm, he rubbed her body down until she was well moisturized. He loved this, taking his hands and rubbing everywhere. Caressing her whole body.

Miranda stared down at him. She had never been so satisfied in her life. The last couple of days made up for the years of sex she's had.

"Go lay on the bed," Ben told her, and she whispered okay as she walked in that direction.

She laid across the bed and looked over at him in the bathroom. He finished drying himself off and lotioned down. "I could have done that for you," she told him softly.

"It looks like you enjoyed the show," he replied, walking into the room naked.

"I did," she smirked. She knew her nipples were hard.

"Turn over," Ben instructed.

Miranda rolled onto her stomach already giddy with anticipation. Ben grabbed her hips and pulled her up until she was ass up face down. She felt Ben rub her ass before smacking it, and she moaned softly. Ben admired her ass. She was just so amazing to him. He leaned down and pressed kisses to her cheeks before licking and nipping. He made his way to her center and saw how wet she was. It was gathering and just about to drip over the edge.

"God, you are so sexy," Ben groaned. "Your pretty pussy is so wet," he added causing Miranda to shiver.

"You already ate- Miranda started.

"I already fucked you too but that's not gonna stop me from doing it again," he cut her off as he grabbed her thighs and brought her closer to his mouth.

Miranda was impatient, she wanted him to do something now, she reached back and rubbed her finger in her own wetness, circling her clit.

Miranda wanted all of Ben. She wanted to feel his soft, wet lips encircle her clit. She wanted him to suck it into his mouth while he flicked at it with the tip of his tongue. She wanted to feel the wetness of another orgasm drench his lips and chin. And then she wanted to feel his penis inside of her. Dam, she really needed to have him inside of her.

"No," Ben said sternly moving her hand. He placed both his hands on her ass and spread her open. He slowly moved his tongue to her pussy and flicked it back and forth.

"Ohhh," Miranda called out softly.
Miranda's clit was so engorged it peaked out from the folds of her lips.

Head tipped back, with his mouth working his magic on her, she was gone. Lost in pleasure and the agony of being eaten. His tongue worked her, hard and soft.

Ben plunged his tongue inside of Miranda and lapped up her juices and then slid his tongue up to flick at her clit. she was riding on the edge of another orgasm, and he was making her ride it, making her squirm. Her legs tingled and twitched as he took her close and then backed her away.

This man was a master at switching up speeds and technique. She never knew from one minute to the next what would happen, and it was that alteration and ability that made her cum again and again and again. Whether he was inside her, pounding her like a hammer on a nail, massaging her insides with such knowledge, or eating her as now with careful controlled power.

The building and rising and falling and collapsing went on and on. She just fucking loved having sex with this man. He devoured her clit and licked her folds like he was enjoying a lollipop. Fueling Miranda's desire as his tongue rode up and down her slit.

"Yes, yes," she moaned out. She knew she was glistening to the max from her juices and his saliva and the thought alone caused her to shiver and bite her lip through a smile.