EP04

Nevaeh's POV
The afternoon...
I went to the grocery store to do a little shopping for some meals for the week. I actually don't live in New York, I'm just here for the gigs I was offered. So I decided to actually use the kitchen and buy some ingredients to make.

As I looked for the ingredients I needed, I heard my name being called from behind

As I looked for the ingredients I needed, I heard my name being called from behind. "Omg Nevaeh is that you?" I turned around and see an old friend of mine. Sofi... "oh hi! Sofi long time no see...". "Yes oh my gosh!" We hugged and then pulled away. I haven't seen her since middle school. Everyone hated her, but I was the only one that was nice to her. I was definitely not a bully like everyone else but she seemed distant when I tried becoming friends with her. It was hard to stand up for her because of the way she acted around guys or ruin others relationships. She's quite the handful. Hopefully she changed now...

"How are you queen!" She said delighted

"How are you queen!" She said delighted. "I'm great!" I said back. We chatted up a bit more and finished our groceries and headed out. "Hey are you doing anything tonight?" She asked. "Ah no not really why?" I asked. "There's a party happening tonight, I was wondering if you wanted to go? Being honest here, I really need a plus one and I want to get in this party so bad." She said desperately. I stood there and thought to myself as she kept repeating 'please'. I then gave in. "Sure I don't mind...like I said I'm not doing anything..." I laughed.

.
Later that night
Idris's Birthday Bash~

It's Alec's friends birthday. The place was flooded with people. Music blasting, lovers grinding on each other on the dance floor, people already laid out drunk or high. The air was filled with the smell of smoke. You hear Idris and his boys playing poker in the back being loud as ever. Women stood over the men flaunting themselves for them to notice. Alec then walks in and was greeted by everyone.

"Ah it's my boy Alec come in come in. Kept your spot warm." Idris yelled across the room. Alec walks over and sat down. He gets surrounded by women rubbing up on him. They gave him cigarette and lit it up for him. He takes a hit and smiled blowing it out. "Yeahhhh I brought the good stuff out tonight." Idris smiles as he looked over now relaxed Alec. The boys played and drank the night away. Hours later into the night.

Nevaeh walks in with Sofi. She wore a tight fitted dark brown dress, with sparkling heels, her hair was down and her makeup was beat. She looked stunning tonight.

Alec so happens to notice that

Alec so happens to notice that. Nevaeh walks over to the bar as Sofi talks to other people that she knew there. She basically left her alone. Nevaeh asked the bar tender for a drink and waited. Alec looked over through the crowd from his seat. He sees her but doesn't think it's her. He gets up and pushes the girls out of his way. "Yo Alec where you going man?" Idris yells out. "I'll be back...". Alec walks out and looks over to the bar and sees Nevaeh. By herself, sipping her drink and looking around. Alec smiles to himself, and gathers his self together. He walks over to the bar then stops in his tracks.

He watched as a man approached Nevaeh. He watched closely, especially at her body language. She was bothered and the man looked awfully horny. He watched as he got in her space. She pushed him away disgusted at whatever he just said to her. The man gets upset and raise his hand up . Alec comes in and grabs his wrist. "Get the fuck off me man!". Nevaeh turns around surprised by Alec's sudden appearance. "Alec...". "Move..." is all that he said so cold and careless. Nevaeh confused by his statement, she didn't move. The man proceeded to get angry with Alec ruining his "fun time" with a girl who doesn't even want him.

"HEY didn't I say get off jack ass?!" Nevaeh now realizing she's literally in between the two men. She gets up and moves away only to be grabbed by the man with his free hand. "Where do you think you're going bitch?!" Nevaeh yelps and Alec swiftly moves to grab the man, turns him around and smashes his head against the bar. People near by gasped at the sight. Alec realizing what he had done in front of Nevaeh. He looks at her and walks away. Nevaeh followed. Alec makes it to the balcony and pulls out a cigarette, lights it then smokes. Few minutes later Nevaeh walks in.

Nevaeh stood behind Alec nervous, trying to find her words. "Um...thank you...Alec." She mutters. He smirks and continues to smoke not looking her way. "Never thought I'd see you again...especially...here." Nevaeh smiles to herself shaking her head. "Who brought you here." He turns to face her, showing a cold gaze. She becomes shy by his stare. "An old friend of mine...she kinda left me though...and yeah you know the rest." She said looking up at him shyly. He chuckled and puts out his cigarette. He walks over to Nevaeh and stood in front of her. He looks down at her, slightly checking her out.

"Would you like me to keep you company tonight?" He says smirking down at her. Nevaeh thought and gave in. "I don't mind..." she looked up at him smiling. He grabbed her hand and walked back into the party. Nevaeh stood by Alec's side for the rest of the night. She had a great time with him. Alec made sure not do anything crazy with her nor in front of her. He really likes Nevaeh. But, does Nevaeh really like him? Alec doesn't say much about his self anyways. Nevaeh likes this mysterious thing about him but, it could get frustrating if they hang out longer. The party slowly comes to an end. They both walked out together. Nevaeh looked up Alec and smiles. "Thank you for tonight...I had a really great time." She smiled softly. He smirked at her and grabbed her hand. He planted a kiss on the back of her hand, not breaking eye contact with her.

"Let me get you a cab." Nevaeh gets all mushy after he kissed her hand. He gets the cab then opens the door for her. She gets in and looks back at him. "Give me your phone." He demanded. She grabbed it and gave it to him. She watched as he typed in whatever he was typing on her phone. He gave it back. She looked and saw his caller ID on display. She looked back up at him and smiled. "Take the young lady home." He closes the door and the taxi drives away. Alec smiled to himself and walked back in.

.

Sofi's POV
I watched as Alec become a hero for Nevaeh...my plan was ruined. That guy I hired was way to drunk and didn't do what I asked him to do. Now he's blaming me for his bloody face. I watch as the two spent the entire night together. Disgusting. It should be me...Alec loves me more. I'm his princess...he told me. He would never lie to me. That BITCH RUINS EVERYTHING EVERY TIME. She still hasn't changed. I hate her... I want her gone.

.