EP12

Leo's POV

My life flashes before my eyes. Everything around me went silent, I felt numb. My ears were ringing. I stood there in disbelief that...my father whom I thought was dead...is standing right in front of me. So much emotions going through my body. I was angry, happy,sad,scared,and everything else that you could think of, that's what I was feeling. I looked at Alec and my blood began to boil. I ran towards him, tackling him down. I began punching him out of anger. I thought 'He must've knew that my father had been alive this hold time and kept it from me..' I was then pulled back away from him. He sat up and looked at me.

"Leo, I SWEAR I DIDNT KNOW! I AM MORE IN SHOCKED THAN YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!" He yelled.

Tears began flowing down my face. My father came to me and looked at me. "Where have you been father..." i wept. He bent down to my level and grabbed my collar. He then slapped me. I fell back on my back from the force. "Alec, you and your boys can leave...I some unfinished business to do around here.." says my father. Alec stood up and looked at me. He didn't dare to speak up or say anything to him. He snaps his fingers and he walks away with his crew. I began to feel scared and now worried. What does my father mean?

He told his boys to grab me up and sat me in a chair. I sat there confused. My father took out his knife and held it against my neck. "Leo,Leo,Leo.....I know I know...I'm alive...and you believed it huh...how idiotic can you be? Huh? I thought I raised you better...going after Alec for all these years, wasting your time planning to kill him..." he said staring into my eyes. "I wasn't planning on killing Alec, I wanted to taunt Alec by going after his father...HE WAS WITH YOU AND DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! FATHER I FOUG-..." he cuts me off by slicing my leg. It was a deep cut. I groaned from the pain. I wanted to get up and fight but I was held down by his crew members. "DON'T YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME BOY!" His glare was scary. No one in this world could scare me but him.

"I-I did all that for you father...." I said looking down not making eye contact with him. He laughs. He laughs loud and proud. I began to get angry. Why is it funny that I risked my life for you. Has he no shame? "You didn't do SHIT LEO....you wasted your time that's what you did....I've seen it....I've seen it all..going to your little parties, doing drugs and hooking up with these low life dirty women on the streets...have you now shame?..." I sat there and said nothing. I let my father down. "I'd say the only good thing that you did was make these "model companies" oh that's real smart...making these women work for you...it would be a shame if the public found out that you were setting up a scheme...everything was a wholeeee scam because you are using these women to do your dirty work..." he smirked. I looked up in anger. "You wouldn't dare! That's not what's happening at all! I'm signed with big names to help them be who they want to be! I'm not using them!" I began to freak out.

But he just laughs and walks around me. "Oh and I also see you have a new "gem" or should I say...your "diamond". She's gorgeous...her head would look great on my dresser. It'll be great to use that mouth every now and then...". I broke free from the men that were holding me down and lunged towards my father. I tackled him down and began to punch him. He grabbed my neck and began to squeeze. I struggled to hit back as I was losing oxygen. I then fell on my side. Everything was blurry. I then heard gunshots I looked around and saw that my father's men had shot down my crew. "Light this place up..." he says. He walks past me kicking me in my stomach as he continues to walk.

I have to warn Alec.....

Alec's POV

Once I left the now destroyed venue, I had so much thoughts running through my head

Once I left the now destroyed venue, I had so much thoughts running through my head. One, Nevaeh is injured on my behalf. And two, Leo's father is...alive. I shook off that last part and just focused and making sure Nevaeh is ok. We made it to my mother's home. I got out of the vehicle and ran up the steps to the door. I ran in the house and saw my mother's maid. She pointed upstairs and I ran past her going. I then walked up to a door where I saw one of me guarding. I walked in and saw Nevaeh lying lifeless on the bed. My mother was next to her treating her wound. I broke down at the sight. I stepped back outside and punched the wall. I was angry with myself.

She's hurt because of me. I hit my head out of frustration. This would've never happened if she never met me. But now that she's in my life I have to protect her. After a few minutes later, my mother walks out looking at me. "I'm done with her wound, she's fine...she'll wake up soon.". "Was the glass deep in her head?" I asked worried. My mother smiled at me. "No it wasn't sweetie...like I said she is fine and well just a huge scar...poor girl what happened?". My mother asked tilting her head looking at me. "Leo's father is what happened..." I sighed shaking my head. I then looked at my mother, she looked like she's seen a ghost. "Mom? Are you alright?.." she held onto the wall as if she was about to fall. "I-I'm fine...go check on Nevaeh...I need water I'll be back.." with that she went downstairs with her maid and her helper. I then hear Nevaeh yelp in pain. I ran in the room to aide by her side.

"Ow ow OW! Ahhhhh my head hurts ahhh..." tears flowed down her face. She looked at me and cried a bit more. "Ah Alec what happened...uhh. I'm glad you're here...why does my head hurt so much.?" She asked. I looked at her and sighed. I wiped away her tears. I leaned in and kissed her. She was taken back but kissed back. We pulled away after a few seconds. "I'm so glad that you're ok." She slightly smiled. Her hand gripped on my hands that was cupping her face. I wanted to tell her everything but not everything.

"We were attacked...someone there was targeted. The police came everything is ok?" She sighed and looks at me. "I think I should head home...like back to my family...there's so much happening it's dangerous..." she began to feel her head. She sat up. "Do I have a scar?!" She got up and went to the bathroom. She screamed a bit and came back to me. "ALEC! What is this oh my goshhhh." She came on to me crying in my arms. I chuckled at her reaction and squeezed her tight. "It's ok princess...just breathe...just lay down ok...do you need water?" She nodded her head pouting. I smiled and leaned down kissing her head then her lips. She smiled and relaxed by closing her eyes. I walked out and told the guard to keep an eye on her. I walked downstairs and the front doors burst open. I pull out my gun and so does my other members that were downstairs did. In comes Leo being dragged in by my guard and one of his. Leo fell down in front of me. He looked up and he looked purple and bloody in the face.

"Alec...my father...is after you...and your father...a-and Nevaeh..." he says coughing up blood. I gritted my teeth at his last word. Everything is not ok...