EP16

Neveah's POV

After having breakfast with Alec and his mom

After having breakfast with Alec and his mom. She asked if I can help her with her garden. It was obviously the same one I saw this morning. "It looks so beautiful up close!" I said looking around the perimeter. There were flowers everywhere and a bunch of greenery. It was just so peaceful looking. "Ever since my husband bought me this home, I've been tending this for a while now. I hated moving so much...but, this one is my favorite.." she says as she looks through a box. She pulls out gloves for me and her. "Would you like a hat? It's quite hot out..." she chuckles. I smiled and nodded my head.

After a few minutes of pulling at weeds. It was awkwardly silent for a while. I then broke the silence. "Alec is really great...you guys raised him well...I haven't even gotten to know long enough but I can tell he's a great man.." I said looking back at her as I pulled the weed out the ground. "Oh thank you sweet heart...I try my best with that big head boy...heh...but yes he did come out to be well. And thanks to his father, very tough too..." she smiled at me. I nodded my head. "If you don't mind me asking, where is his father? Alec said he went to get him right?" I asked while not making eye contact. There was a small pause. I didn't know if she heard me but she did I turned around and she smiled at me. "He was on a very longggg business trip....it was very lonely...so I'm glad he's back heh..." she looked back down continuing her task.

I didn't know if that was a good idea to bring him up...I hope it wasn't triggering or something. I stood up once I saw her get up too. "I-I'm sorry if I offended you..." I said looking down. She chuckled and shakes her head. "You are to sweet, no darling I'm fine...he'll be back today...so I'm more at ease." She smiled. I smiled back. "Let's get back inside and wash up, I'll make lunch ok?" She says as grabs my hand and guided me out of the garden.

Alec's POV
I stood outside the car along with the other guards. I then saw more cars pull up. One of my father's closest workers walks up to me. "Ah Alec you've grown well haven't ya.." I smirked and shook my head. We shook hands greeting each other. "Yea well I have to keep my heart going in other to look this good." He slaps my back while laughing. "Ah you bastard...".
As we stood there and chat the gates opened. Out comes my father and what looks like a whole army of inmates coming out.

He walks up to while smoking

He walks up to while smoking. He looks at me and smiles. We shook hands and hugged. "Ah I miss you, you little shit!" I laughed at his statement. We pull away and he looks over to his friend. "AH don! What's up man!?" They hugged and talked a bit. My father looks my way and smiles. "Your mother's home?" He asked as he takes a hit. "Yes she's home with a special someone too...". I smirked. "Oh lad looks like your boi got himself a little lady isn't it?!" Don says while looking at my dad. He smiles. "Well let's go what are we waiting for?". We all got in our cars and drove back home.

It was almost the afternoon and we made it to my mother's home. We got out and my mother walks out the house. She runs towards my father and jumps into his arms. She cries into his shoulder. "I missed you so much...I really did...". My father just squeezed her tighter. I felt like almost crying at the sight. I the feel arms wrap around my arm. I looked down and see Nevaeh. I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "Your mom was telling me how much she misses your dad...it was sweet...the way she talked about him." She says as she watched them reunited. I smiled and looked down at her. I kissed her forehead and swayed with her.

"Oh is this the little lady you were talking about lad?" Don says looking our way. My mother and father parted ways from hugging. My mother wiped her tears and smiles towards us. "Oh honey she's great, very sweet girl." She says. I walked towards them with Neveah. "Dad this is Neveah, Nevaeh this is my father..." they shook hands. "Nice to meet you sir...". "Ah call me Tommy, and I have to say my son has great taste in women." Everyone laughs and my mom hits his back. "Oh stop it, let's go inside and eat ok?".

A few moments later...
My mother made quite a big meal for lunch time. We're no perfect family but it seems she being generous and more calm like since Neveah is here. I already warned my father not to say anything crazy around Nevaeh. He laughed when I told him. He was in shock and taken back on how much I wanted to protect Nevaeh eyes, nose and ears from anything that we do. He took my word and said that he's proud of me. We all sat the dining table eating and bonding over my mothers homemade soup. It's my father's favorite. She'd make this and have it ready anytime my father comes back home from a crazy turn of events.

Everyone got along well with Nevaeh. It made me happy seeing how comfortable she was. "Nevaeh what you do for a living?" My father asked. "Oh honey that's not something you ask a woman..." my mother laughed. "Oh no it's fine...uh I'm actually starting off my modeling career...I came up to New York to do so .." she smiles then looks down shyly. "Ahhh a model! You do have the face for it!" He exclaims. "I told you honey isn't she perfect...ah! Alec take good care of her please!" My mother says as she pouts my way. I chuckled and shook my head. "Oh thank you guys...I didn't think you see it much as a job I mean Alec helps run your business...". My father chucked and looked my way. "Well all we're saying sweetheart is that your beauty isn't going to waste, plus it's a dream of yours right?". "Ah yes it is.." Nevaeh smiled. "See perfect match! Beautiful face big dream..." we all laughed.

After having my mother's lunch it got dark after chatting the rest of the day. Nevaeh yawns and lays her head on my shoulder. She looks up at me and smiles. "I'm sleepy..." she giggles. "Let me put you to sleep..." I smirked. "Oh get a room would ya?" My dad says. "Oh honey stop let's get you to bed, you need to rest ok?" We all laughed and began parting ways to our rooms. Nevaeh walked in and prepared to go to sleep. I laid down on the bed and waited. As my eyes were closed, I then feel Nevaeh straddle me. I looked up and my hands automatically go up her thighs to her hips. She smiles at me. "Your parents are really cool...they remind me of mines actually..." she chuckles. "Really?" I asked curious. "Yes they're also super cool like yours. My mom is chill and caring and my dad is goofy and tough ha...your family is great babe..." Neveah leans down and kisses me. I kiss back. We then hugged. I laid there a bit worried for some reason. I didn't like how I am hiding things from Neveah. But it's best that things stay that way...especially if u want her to stay in my life.

We parted and she got off. I stood up from the bed. "Where you going?". She asked as she looks up at me...with her doe eyes. I smirked. "I'll be back don't wait up to long, I'm gonna go talk to my father bit and come to bed ok?" I leaned down and kissed Nevaeh. She kissed back while cupping my face. I let go and walked out. I came downstairs and was met with my father and Don. "She quite a charmer Lad." Don says while looking at me. "How long do you think you can keep up with hiding your lifestyle?" Don asked. "That business comment was hilarious actually, I wouldn't dare work with people in the office...those people are snitches." My father said while looking away.

"Snitches get stitches ha..."Don laughed. "No don, they get a knife shoved down their throat so they can't speak again..." my father shook his head while looking at me. "Well to answer your question from earlier Don, as long as I live...". "I came down here to properly to discuss current events that's happening at the moment.". My father and don looked my way. I didn't get to speak to my father about Leo or his father at all. I didn't want him to come home with a terrible attitude. "What's happening? Is it' Leo?" My father asked as he drunk his liquor. I shook my and sat down. "His father is alive..." with that my father stood up and walked out the door slamming it behind. I looked at Don confused.

"Just give him a moment...maybe he'll actually...tell you...w-what went down that night...." Don looked away awkwardly. I sat back now frustrated. He better tell the truth. And every detail...