✦ LESSON 1 : DRUG ADDICTION ✧

❛ 𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝐶𝑅𝑌 ❜ - CHAPTER THREE࿏ ⁎ ⁑ 𝓐 𝐺𝐻𝐸𝑇𝑇𝑂𝐹𝐸𝐼𝑁 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ⁑ ⁎ ࿏♞ 𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗘𝗛'𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ♞❝ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌�...

𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝐶𝑅𝑌 ❜ - CHAPTER THREE
࿏ ⁎ ⁑ 𝓐 𝐺𝐻𝐸𝑇𝑇𝑂𝐹𝐸𝐼𝑁 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ⁑ ⁎ ࿏
♞ 𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗘𝗛'𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ♞
❝ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍 ❞

     A BREATH WAS LET OUT, Jahseh had just fired himself up his sixth blunt of the morning. It had only been two days since the night of the fight and Jah was in a bad funk. The entire ordeal was taking such a toll on his mental, it was all he could think about if he wasn't intoxicated or higher than a kite. Before the altercation with Lloyd, the young man just knew he was capable of going out and taking on his opponent. All it takes is that one person to humble you and bring you back to reality though. The practice and harm up themselves had Jah halfway depleted of his energy, but he was so driven and ready to fight he couldn't see it. Still, as of right now he couldn't see that Lloyd was only protecting him. If he had stepped foot in that ring, he would have only had two- more like one and a half matches in him before his body would've physically given up on him.

Fighting isn't just physical strength and activity, it's so much more. You have to be mentally and emotionally prepared for anything. You could ruin someone's life and or have yours ruined with just one blow. It's happened way too many times to some of the greatest fighters. There's always someone bigger and tougher than thee. One wrong move, you space out, you get cocky, you let up - and that was the end of it all. In the blink of an eye, you could be a "used to be." Lloyd didn't want that for Jahseh, and the older man knew that his subordinate still had a lot of growth to gain and plenty of hurdles to overcome. His way of letting Jahseh know that was a brutal one, but it needed to be done in order for him to open his eyes and realize that. Jahseh was a hardheaded, hard head makes a soft ass. Lloyd gave him three weeks to at least be physically ready to get back into the ring. He'd work with him on the mental aspect of things further down the line.