✦ LESSON 1 : TO MY LOWEST ✧

❛ 𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝐶𝑅𝑌 ❜ - CHAPTER FOUR࿏ ⁎ ⁑ 𝓐 𝐺𝐻𝐸𝑇𝑇𝑂𝐹𝐸𝐼𝑁 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ⁑ ⁎ ࿏♞ 𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗘𝗛'𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ♞❝ 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 '𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞

𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝐶𝑅𝑌 ❜ - CHAPTER FOUR
࿏ ⁎ ⁑ 𝓐 𝐺𝐻𝐸𝑇𝑇𝑂𝐹𝐸𝐼𝑁 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ⁑ ⁎ ࿏
♞ 𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗘𝗛'𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ♞
❝ 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 '𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞

"BITCH THIS TAYLOR PORT NOT BEER, I got her smilin' ear to ear." The DCG Brothers featured 2Rare, On the Ground was erupting from the home in which the entire student body was packed in. The boy was currently at a party that he had no intentions on going to, but in his failed attempts of staying home and/or working, his only friend managed to get him out of the house and do something exciting and new with his life. The party was live, there were people everywhere, shoulder to shoulder, back-to-back. It was packed and that was one thing the young boy hated. He loved his personal space, and this was the exact opposite. He knew all about the Chicago parties, so he knew what he was signing himself up for, but it was becoming a pain. On top of that his friend had left him for a girl, claiming he'd be back in a few minutes. It had been exactly an hour, and Syneca was still trying to blend in with the crowd of his peers.

The intense, yet fun and exuberant beat, blared throughout the basement. The newly released song was already a bop in the city, they represented and supported their people to the fullest. The house parties were the most fun in his friend's opinion, but Syneca digressed. He had a love/hate relationship with his city, he loved where he came from, but the people where he came from were a different story. It was a juke party and obviously juke songs were playing. Girls were twerking, boys were getting twerked on, and some were actually dancing and foot-working to the songs. Syneca was a weird kid, he was standoffish and looked unapproachable, but if you approached him, he was the coolest and most down to earth person you could meet. He was a sweet boy, but the things he did— didn't correlate with him at all. He liked going on walks and painting but would turn around and listen to something like 2 Chains, by G Herbo.