✦ LESSON 1 : LOST SOUL SURVIVOR ✧

❛ 𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝐶𝑅𝑌 ❜ - CHAPTER FIVE࿏ ⁎ ⁑ 𝓐 𝐺𝐻𝐸𝑇𝑇𝑂𝐹𝐸𝐼𝑁 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ⁑ ⁎ ࿏♞ 𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗘𝗛'𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ♞❝ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇...

𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝐶𝑅𝑌 ❜ - CHAPTER FIVE
࿏ ⁎ ⁑ 𝓐 𝐺𝐻𝐸𝑇𝑇𝑂𝐹𝐸𝐼𝑁 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ⁑ ⁎ ࿏
♞ 𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗘𝗛'𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ♞
❝ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐃𝐈𝐄 ❞

STANDING OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL, Synenca watched as many kids emerged from the school and either headed to cars or the buses. He however, was waiting on Jahseh. It had been a couple of days since the incident at the auto shop, and he's been with him the entire time. He was really starting to feel like Jah's little brother: he was taking care of him and showering him with clothes and shoes, even new devices. He felt like he was on a whole other level now. While still working with Jerome and Jericho, he was slowly falling under Jah's wing. He didn't want to let it all go to his head, but it definitely boosted his confidence and ego. Looking up from his phone he noticed the girl he seen at the party the last couple of days ago. It was strange to him that he hadn't seen her before. He had popularity, but he was also stayed to himself, so that could have played a part. He was about to call out to her before his counselor approached him.

"Syneca... I called for you in first hour. Where were you?" She questioned with her bags in her hand, holding onto what looked like some heavy binders. Malaysia watched as his expression hardened and she could tell that he grew cold. "It wasn't about anything bad. I just wanted to congratulate you on getting your grades together. I put you on the honor roll. I hope that's okay with you?" She added on to lighten his mood, at least she hoped it would. Syneca's tension eased a little and he nodded tucking his phone in his pocket. "I also wanted to know if you were interested in any honors classes? Your academics are through the roof, and need to be addressed. Plus being in a class where things are easy won't be beneficial to you in any way." She started to run things down to him, she kind of went into a rant and he was almost about to tune her out until he heard Braylon call his name.