✦ LESSON 1 : HOME AIN'T HOME ✧

❛ 𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝐶𝑅𝑌 ❜ - CHAPTER SIX࿏ ⁎ ⁑ 𝓐 𝐺𝐻𝐸𝑇𝑇𝑂𝐹𝐸𝐼𝑁 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ⁑ ⁎ ࿏♞ 𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗘𝗛'𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ♞❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐈'𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀...

𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝐶𝑅𝑌 ❜ - CHAPTER SIX
࿏ ⁎ ⁑ 𝓐 𝐺𝐻𝐸𝑇𝑇𝑂𝐹𝐸𝐼𝑁 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ⁑ ⁎ ࿏
♞ 𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗘𝗛'𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ♞
❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐈'𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 ❞

MICHELLE SAT ON THE EDGE OF THE BED, she watched as Jahseh made his way around the room fully nude. It was around four in the morning and Jahseh had just laid down the best wood she could ever ask for. She was smitten over him, but he just couldn't get right. She watched his every move, his physique, and the way his muscles tensed up with every motion he made. He was sexy in all ways imaginable, but he wasn't the relationship type and she just couldn't accept that. She soon stood up with a warm white towel wrapped around her. In a way Michelle wasn't just a smash and dash, he kept her around because she had been around for some of his toughest times. She was honestly a ride or die, but he couldn't say he was the same with her and he wouldn't lie about it neither. His after care was immaculate, of course he only did it with certain women he had actual interest in. Michelle went up to Jahseh from behind and wrapped her arms around him. She laid her head on his back and just took in his embrace and presence.

This was all she wanted: a happy relationship and love life with the man she loved. Jahseh reluctantly allowed her touch and clinginess, he sighed and continued to put on his deodorant. Michelle closed her eyes and took in his scent. "You smell good." She mumbled against his back and began rubbing his stomach. Jahseh moved slightly to reach for his Vaseline and Aquaphor, he was adamant about his skin care. Assuming he wasn't going to respond, which he wasn't, Michelle proceeded to ask him a question. "Jah, why can't you stay committed to me? Why can't we just make things work? I don't wanna be someone who you just fuck around with. I've been by your side through a lot of shit, bro." She began to speak from her heart. She opened her eyes and pulled away. As Jahseh turned around to face her, his face read a lot but so little. He didn't want to talk about it, he didn't want to be in a relationship, he didn't want to make things work— he didn't want to get his feelings involved. He never identified his feelings nor accepted them.