Creeping

Erik

She was on her hands and knees in front of me. Right where she should always be. Her stance was wide, and her back was deeply arched. It was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen, and she was all mine.

I spread her luscious ass cheeks, opening her tight center, and let a string of saliva slide down her crack. I clapped her ass cheeks together and smirked when Jezebel's heated body responded. Her rolling hips begged me to impale her with my dick, and God knows I wanted to, but there were many times Jezebel Shae King almost made me nut since I tore through her hymen—precisely that moment,, when I feasted on her bloodied pussy, and when the doorbell rang, alerting the arrival of our unexpected and unwanted guest. I needed a moment's reprieve, and Tucker pounding on the front door was a welcomed distraction.

I gripped her ass and teased her with my dick, massaging it between her folds, pressing the tip to her clenching hole, and rubbing my piercing against her succulent clit. She was a moaning, sputtering mess, and I liked it.

"You know what I think?" Instead of answering, she bit down on her pillow and tried to shove back onto me. I blocked her with my hand. "I think we should invite Tucker upstairs and let him enjoy the show. What do you think? Maybe even let him join in?"

"No," she moaned as I fingered her.

"You know the cameras are still in here, right?" I chuckled when she clenched around my fingers.

She likes that.

"I've been watching you since I left. Be a good girl, and fuck me good for the cameras. Do you remember what I told you?" She shook her head furiously as I widened her stance a little more. "I've been taking it easy on you."

"Erik, you—fuck!" she screamed when I plowed into her.

Mmm...I love that filthy mouth of hers.

I leaned over her, and my fingers dug into the small of her waist for support.

"Say it again, Squeak," I demanded. She mumbled something—it was unintelligible.

I think she said it's too much. She's not even taking all of me yet.

I looked down and temporarily lost my rhythm from seeing Jezebel's insatiable cunt holding onto my dick for dear life. Her grip was sucking me in and refusing to spit me back out.

"You're so fucking greedy for me, Squeak Baby," I whispered as I dug deeper. She was mumbling again. "What did you say?"

"H-harder," she cried.

This girl is psychotic. If she wants to be in a wheelchair tomorrow, then all she has to do is say that.

"Shut the fuck up and take this dick how I give it to you."

As if to prove my earlier theory, Jezebel Shae Holmes popped her head up and yelled, "Papa King would go harder if I asked!"

For the first time in my life, I was genuinely stunned. My strokes slowed as my brain melted.

Did she say...

"Jezebel...what did you say?" I asked, needing to confirm the ecstasy wasn't playing tricks on me.

"I said Papa King, would—"

That was all I needed to hear. I grabbed the back of the thin collar of her lingerie and tightened my fist around it until she gasped for air. I proceeded to give her exactly what she asked for and prayed she didn't die from asphyxiation.

I don't give a shit, honestly. I'll revive her and fuck her all over again.

Her juicy pussy leaked down my cock, and her thighs and ass stung my thighs as they slapped together. I tightened my hold around the collar once I realized she was still fighting for air. I wouldn't let up. The only thing I'd allow her to breathe was my dick.

I'm sure she can almost feel it in her throat at this point.

Jezebel came like a gushing waterfall out of nowhere, drenching me and the sheets beneath us. I had no choice but to follow her lead. Her pussy sucked me, eagerly draining me of every last drop of cum.

"Fuck, Squeak," I groaned when I released her limp body.

She looks dead. I'm sure she's just knocked out from experiencing the best orgasm of her life.

My eyes narrowed when I heard a noise outside Jezebel's window.

"That crazy fucker," I chuckled, reaching for a pack of cigarettes I kept in Jezebel's nightstand. I slapped her ass as I slipped the cigarette between my lips and lit it. She moaned. It was a pained moan, but I didn't give a shit. All that mattered was that she was alive for round two.

I left the bed and approached Jezebel's French doors leading to her small Juliette balcony. It was certainly too small for a 225-pound quarterback to fit on safely. I yanked the door open and took Tucker by surprise.

"Bye," I said before shoving him off the balcony. He landed in a crumpled heap, and I'd bet all eight inches of my cock that he broke something.

It looks like his neck.

I hissed through my teeth. "Doesn't look like you'll be playing football anytime soon, buddy. Well, playing football is the least of your concern right now. I'm not sure you'll be able to feel anything from the neck down."

"King? What are you doing?"

"I'm just enjoying a cigarette. I opened the door because I know how much you hate your stuffies smelling like smoke."

"You don't care about my stuffies. You're up to something no good," she accused.

"Go back to bed, Squeak."

She sidled by me and gasped. "Oh, my...what happened?"

"Your voyeur boyfriend tried climbing up here and lost his footing."

"We have to call the cops."

"We can call the 77885 guys," I offered.

"Stop, Erik. Let's just call the cops and say we heard something outside the window and then a loud crash, and we called immediately. This is a mess, King. The cops might start asking questions. Two falling-related incidences at this address. That's some mighty coincidence."

"Relax, Squeak. How are you even walking around right now?"

"I don't know myself. Oh, I have a recording you can add to everything else."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Ella and Ashlynn arguing in the girls' restroom. They both aired each other's dirty laundry."

"Let me see."

I listened to the back and forth between the two stupid bitches with a grin. It was perfect. It was the cherry on the top of our plan. I copied the conversation on the voice recorder of my VPN-protected burner phone and linked it to the rest of the dirt we gathered on the girls.

"All right, Squeak. Tucker is taken care of. Personally, I liked the idea of luring him to the woods, torturing him, and killing him, but this works just as well. The girls will be taken care of as soon as we hit send, and all we have left is the Harrison twins, and if they're the colossal douchebags I think they are, they'll still throw the Halloween party. Do you want to do the honors?" I asked, handing Jezebel the phone.

She met my eyes, and I nodded encouragingly. She chewed on her bottom lip for a few seconds, and for a moment, I thought she'd back out. My faith in her was reaffirmed when she hit the send button, sending all of their dirty laundry to the entire school and faculty—Ella sleeping with the geometry teacher, Ashlynn sleeping with her stepfather and aborting his child, Makayla and her dope fiend ways, and all of the text messages between Ella and Makayla talking shit about Ashlynn.

"Good job, Squeak. Now that's done, and out of the way, we can call 9-1-1 to scrape this motherfucker off the ground."