Chapter 3 - Day 1 - 6:00 PM

Hello My fellow Readers!

First thing, I AM SO SORRY FOR NO UPDATES FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS!

I kinda forgot about this over the summer - which I was planning on working on during it - but now here I am smack dab on a bus, and starting to chip away at this task, but it should be fine.

Anyways, before I continue forward, I should have mentioned this gimmick in the previous chapter when it showed up, but oh well, better late than never as one might say.

The team will encounter group throughout their adventure, and anytime they make a bond, deal, agreement, or they help that group in any way, the relationship between the party and the group will increase. Hence dubbed, the "Bond Gauge". At the end of every chapter, right underneath the party's stats, will be the Bonds section.

No more background things, let's get back into the main story at hand.

See you guys next Author's Note! - TheCuriousVulpix

(Name) - Your or your character's Name
(Dominant) - The Main hand you or your character writes with [Note - you can be Ambidextrous, although you will have to choose a hand at certain moments]
(Region) - The region that you/ your character came from - Cannot be Paldea and it's DLC Regions.
————————————————————————————Time passed since Mass Mage Conversion

3 Hours - 57 Minutes

——————————————————————————

(NAME) POV

With Mark taking the lead for us, we start to look around, trying to spot anything that we can use for a living area, and with most of the rubble around us - yeah that's probably going to take some time, but hopefully we get to a save haven of some hind before the day ends, which is presumably in about 3 Hours, so we don't have much time to se-

"Hey Mark, you see any good place?" Abdul interrupts my thoughts shouting towards the still in flight Mark, who does flinch a little before calming down, and retorting with "I got nothing up here Abdul, now isn't a good time for you to ask that question at a- what the heck is that?"

Mark stops moving forwards, and stares in the direction of what seems to be a group of Mage Beasts almost running away from something, and even with our literal bird's eye view, we can't tell who or what they're running from.

"Oi, what the heck is going-" Black is interrupted by the group screaming their lungs out, one of them clearly screaming "IT'S A SHIFTED!" rushing right by us, towards where we once came from an- SWEET ARCEUS WHAT IS THAT!?!

Rushing towards us is what can be best described as a literal frozen samurai, they seem to be a Otter of some kind, with a very much traditional Hisuian swordsman look to it, but the way they're moving towards us is unnatural, almost like they've been frozen in a snowy grave, forced alive, and sent to hunt many people or Beasts alike, as they stop walking and simply stare at us. We feel multiple chills down our spines as they continue, unblinking, before Mark squeaks out "Anyone knows who that is?"

Before any of us can reply the frozen Samurai unsheathes his two shell swor- wait, those are shell Katanas, not swords - and rushes towards us with a freezing grin adorned on their face, as we start the fight for our lives.