Chapter 6 - Day 2 - 7:00

Hello Everyone! It's me again!

Now that we're actually out of the introductory day, and in day 2, there's one more thing I'll have to share that I didn't state last time. It's probably clear as to what it is, but if you aren't sure, I'll explain it here.

It's essentially the request system from Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, but with a small twist. And that twist is that these requests are only obtainable during excursions - the moments in which all of the teams available go out for a designated purpose and place.

That's pretty much everything I have to say. So I hope you enjoy this chapter!
- TheCuriousVulpix

————————————————————————————

(Name) - You/your character's name, simple as that

————————————————————————————

(Name) POV

Throughout our small march to the bridge, I've been thinking a lot about all of the others here, each one of them has their own connections to another person here in this group, and as I continue to dwell on it, someone lands on my head.

"You good (Name)? You are clearly thinking about something." Looking up to the conversation starter, Mark is showing a small look of concern as he asked the question in mind.

...well, at least some conversation wouldn't hurt. "I'm fine Mark, just thinking about something, that's all." There's a small look of skepticism on his bird face, "Yeah, no I call Tauros on that, you are clearly thinking about us, aren't you." I give a small sigh, a small bit of tiredness somewhat being shown, "Right on the head there, huh Mark. You're right about that, it just feels strange to be in a group of so many people with their own mindsets." Mark perks up at that, clearly understanding what I'm trying to explain. "Makes sense, I mean we've only known each other for one day, and that only happened because this city fell to chaos." A calm voice interrupts our small conversation, "That is understandable (Name)," as Abdul speaks up now, "we all have our doubts about one another, but at this moment in time, let's put a small pin in this conversation, because I think we have some company."

Abdul stops the whole team, pointing with a paw forward, towards a small group of Mage Beasts, however, one seems to be holding a baseball bat, another a pipe, and the third and forth aren't holding anything, but they all have bandanas and other 'robber' esc attire.

All of them are just staring at us, mid window break from the nearby shop - or rather abandoned shop. We stare back, not exactly sure as to what their plan is now. But I have a feeling I know what their plan i-

WOAH! The one with the bat swings it right at me, yet Black acts faster, quickly pushing me out of the way and nimbly evading the swing. "Damn it, missed." The one with the bat mutters, and the one with the pipe shouts out, "Keep striking, they'll eventually go down, we can't let them warn anyone!"

Welp, guess we got a fight on our hands.

————————————————————————————
(Name), Black, Abdul, Natalie, & Mark
V.S
??? Burglars
————————————————————————————

Instinct kicks in, as I quickly roll away, and stand back up, looking over the group of 4.

One is another Yellow Rat, the same as the one at the crumbled bridge the previous day, another is a monkey, however their butt is on fire and in their hands is the pipe, there's a big bug with scythes for arms, and the last one is... a star? Meteorite? Can't exactly tell what it is. Something tells me that bug isn't exactly good for me or Abdul, but that doesn't exactly matter at that time, there's another we have to deal with.