Chapter 4 - Day 1 - 7:00

I AM BACK AGAIN!!!

Just like last time, sorry for the huge delay, a lot of personal things happened when I was planning on continuing to write this, and at times, didn't recall about this even existing, but don't worry I will work on this to the best of my capabilities, But keep in mind, I am just one Mon working on this by myself so it will take a long time for any updates, but I'll do my best to make sure that this'll live on.

Before I continue on to the actual chapter, I will talk about one more unique gimmick that this story will have, and that was introduced in the previous chapter with the Dewott, and that is Shifteds.

Shifteds in this world are Pokémon, Humans Turned Pokémon, or Thoughts Themselves that went through a breaking point severe enough that their forms - well - Shift and Corrode to the point where all semblance of Humanity or Morality within the entity are gone except for an extreme amount of one Emotion or Desire, the example for this case shall be our Dewott.

This being came into existence through someone's Pride being frozen over, literally, as that person was Frozen in Ice by someone who they thought was beneath them, and their pride forced them to break free from the ice and "reclaim their lost pride." In this case, to fight until someone defeated them, in this case, Abdul striking them down in a Samurai styled duel. Once a Shifted is defeated, they vanish, leaving nothing behind but the memory of the individual who once was, however, there will be someplace in the base where they might return.

But that's probably not what you're here for, you're here for the chapter's plot, so no more Exposition. I hope you all enjoy the final chapter for Day 1! - TheCuriousVulpix
————————————————————————————

(Name) - YOU or your character's name
(N/A) - Your/your character's nickname (Recommend that long named like Jessamine uses this one, you can skip this if your name is already short)
——————————————————————————

(Name) POV

"Lively Road Plaza?"

I've heard a ton of different names for places, but this one takes the cake for the most interesting sounding one.

"It's a well known place here in Reikan," Mark squawks out, "It's known for a lot of different things if you ask a whole group of people. Some say they know about it through its restaurants, others by its stores, and some-"

"View it as a sanctuary." Natalie speaks up, a knowing look on the Fox's face. "I should know, I was one of the many that donated funds for this place's construction."

"Wait seriously? Damn I heard this place had over 3 mil in Poke donated to this place, didn't know that Nats." Mark simply notes what she said while looking around the center of the plaza we're now in.

The whole place genuinely feels like a welcoming society, if it had other Magic Beast within it and in front of most of the buildings was left equipment and remnants of building materials, clearly left behind through the panic that was the mass conversion wasn't there at all.

It's somewhat beautiful to look at, and it nearly absorbs my attention, before a voice removes my attention and places it back into my han-paws.

"...s Nats?" Natalie has turned to look at Mark, who is now searching the area for any other being in the area, "Ah, that's you Natalie, anyone - should it be anymon now? Eh, semantics for a later date - that I consider a ally that also has a long name I give a small nickname, Like (N/A)/(Name) over there looking around at the scenery."