Chapter 2 - Day 1 - 4:23 PM

Hello Readers!

It's honestly a nice time of the day at this moment, and here I am using it to continue this story, and somehow I don't mind.

Also this has 2,663 words. Holy Nuts that's a lot.

Now. Enough talk - which isn't a lot - let the story commence! - TheCuriousVulpix

(Name) - YOU or your character's name
————————————————————————————
Time passed since Mage Conversion

                        1 Hour and 10 Minutes
————————————————————————————

??? POV (Buizel)

It took a few seconds of falling, but I reach the ground area, and land on a blown up safety device, which is why I immediately jumped.

Unlike that other (Guy/Girl/Person), now that I think about it, where the heck are th-

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

Oh there (he/she/they) is, and is it just me or are they getting bi-

(Name) POV

It's certainly a hard landing for me as I land on the ONLY hard part of the device, and it takes a few moments for me to get my mental bearings back together, as I push myself back u- oh.

I didn't land on the hard part. I landed on the only other human I knew of so far. So this is what seeing your life flash before your eyes mean, especially with how beat red I am in the position we're in.

"I AM SO SORRY!" My (extremely) flustered self screeches as I immediately scramble off of him and wait for him to get himself back on his feet. It takes him a quick second to get up, and he is surprisingly taking that whole accident very well, as I haven't seen him start blushing yet, which is - thankfully - good.

"It's fine, with all the jobs I've been on, that doesn't come close to embarrassing, well, for me that is." He states, just giving a simple look at me, and giving a little chuckle before he wraps up his sentence. I try my best to suppress it, but I think of how soft he was and - Oh god it's worse.

To get my mind off of this, I look around at the location we have landed ourselves at, which isn't that bad of a location. We're right in-front of the lake that the bridge usually travels over, but now it's filled with chunks of the bridge going into said lake, which is to our right. And asides from the other 50 Beasts that are here as well, it's pr- Wait a minute.

I stop as a staring match begins with me and the other Mage Beasts as panic slowly sets in, that female voice is heard again.

"Is everyone here alright? That's the same to the 2 that Joined." Almost every single beast nods, including myself, key word almost, as there are some in the back that doesn't do anything.

"Good, anyways, just stay near here, I need to try and connect with any other Ranger." The ranger turns away, holding out an odd device that rangers used to contact their base, and all the other start to relax, and return to conversing among themselves on what is going on.