Prologue - The Hour before Incident

Author's Note: Howdy y'all, It's the author here It's been about around 4 months since the last post here, and I have decided to go on ahead and find what Pokémon you all shall become, although you won't know who they are until the next chapter.

But for now, enjoy the prologue! And I shall see you all later.

(Name) : YOU - Or your Character's name
(Region) : Where you/your character came from (Note you can choose any region, the only region you can't choose is the most recent one, the Paldea Region)

??? POV

Ah, more humans here, or do you prefer the term "Readers"? Well, at this moment, I don't really give any cares, So I guess I should start at the beginning of this whole conundrum, but know this, We shall meet soon enough.

Unknown (3rd person) POV

"Ahem

Welcome to the world of Pokémon, A unique world where humans - like you and I - live alongside beasts known as Pokémon, a very diverse species with some being able to breath fire and other are Dragons, but the name Pokémon are still being processed in the works right now, As most people call them by Mage Beasts at the moment, but for now I hope yo..."

It's best we step away from the screen for now, as (Name) begins to tune out the person on the screen, beginning to drift off into (His/Her/Their) Mind, thinking about their home in the (Region) region. The main reason they're here in this region is due to an invite they somehow got from their Teacher due to a perfect performance in a Beast Dual tourney, with the award being a ticket to watch a trainer fight against what this region called a "Gym-Master" - whatever that meant. Even though this region is new to (Him/Her/Them) they at least knew the name of this region.

The Reikan Region

This region is beautiful, with several Forests, Rivers, heck there is even a waterfall near the left of the region. Eventually the bus that (Name) was on finally enters the main City of the Region.

Livera City. Where our main story commences.

———————————————————————————-
1 Minute before the Incident

The bus that (Name) is on is starting to approach the Stadium that will hold the battles to come, and everyone is exited for this moment, including (Name), as conversations around (Him/Her/Them) slowly begin to die down, as one conversation does get their attention.

The conversation belongs to two other people, with one person wearing a trainers get up, although different. The girl has long, brown hair with a small flower pin in both strands that are covering her shoulders, as well as a charming dress that signifies her region, that being the Unova region, while the gruff looking man seems to be a bodyguard of sorts, as they have a pitch black jacket that has a shield with a G on it through a pin, with the man having noticeable body armor underneath it. (Name) however isn't able to overhear the conversation due to something unique occurring at the moment with the outside.

5

A bright flash of light suddenly washes over the entire city.

4

No one was expecting this light, as some thought of it as a firework

3

People on the bus begin to panic, as screams around are slowly growing

2

People on the bus, as well as everywhere in the city begin to pass out

1

The last thing that (Name) remembers before (He/She/It) fell unconscious, is the bus falling over and Crashing

0

And our story begins, let's see what people would do if they found themselves in this unique form

And welcome
To
POKÉMON
MYSTERY
DUNGEON
DESTINY
BREAKERS

Prologue - Complete
Next - Chapter 1
Day 1