💗ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6💗

Luke was sitting on his bed, scrolling through Twitter, but he wasn't paying attention, he hadn't managed to get Zander off his mind, what so ever. Just then however, he got a notification. He rolled his eyes, but then saw the contact name.

'Zander💕🌹'

He doesn't think he's ever clicked on something so fast. He read the messages, gasped, and read it over, and over, and over again.

If you're still willing to take care of me
I'll be waiting

~~~

The next day Luke was waiting outside in the park, Zander had mentioned he walked home this way, so Luke decided to catch him off work instead of having an emotional moment while he was still in work.

As he expected, he saw Zander come up the path again, thought what shocked him, was Zander was wearing his zipper.

Luke got up off the bench and walked over to him.

Zander looked up from the ground, as he noticed someone infront of him. To his shock,it was Luke.

"..Luke-! What are you-"

Just then, Luke grabbed him and brought him into a hug. A tight one. One that Zander couldn't break out of. Zander stood still, arms by his side for a few seconds before tearing up and hugging him back, burying his face in his chest.

"..Of course I'm still willing to take care of you. I'll always be willing to take care of you.."

"Will you still be willing to once I damage you..?"

"You won't damage me, the only thing that has ever damaged me, is when you walked away that day."

Zander stayed silent as he clutched onto Luke's sleeves.

"I don't care whatever burdens I'll end up carrying, all I care about, is seeing you happy."

"But you'll still have my burdens?" Zander asked, his voice quiet, not quite trusting his word.

Luke just shrugged. "That's alright, I can handle it. Your burdens, are my burdens."

Zander shook his head. "You shouldn't think like that-"

Luke just smiled. "You worry too much, don't worry, everything will turn out fine."

"..I'll trust you." Zander pulled his head back to face Luke, he looked into his eyes for a brief moment before closing the gap between them and kissing Luke.

Luke was stunned as he felt the soft lips gently press against his own. Nontheless, he closes his eyes as he also melted into the kiss.

///

3 CHAPTERS!? IN ONE NIGHT!? IM SLAYING!