💗𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10💗

Zander stood still, as he saw Luke sat on his bed. Luke noticed he had come in, so he looked up, and smiled at hi. A soft, gentle smile.

Zander felt himself tear up once again, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He ran, and tackled Luke down onto the bed as he started screaming and bawling his eyes out.

"LUKE-! IM SO SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN IT! I DIDNT-! PLEASE DONT HATE ME! IM SORRY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" He sobbed, his voice breaking and stuttering as he did so. He kept babbling incoherent apologies. He buried his head into Luke's shoulder, as he just kept crying, getting tears on Luke's shirt.

He could only feel arms wrap around his waist as Luke rested his head ontop of Zanders, no words spoken from Luke.

After a long, long time, Zander muttered his last and final apology, tears still rolling down his cheeks. Luke sat up, Zander in his arms as he rubbed his back.

"Are you calm..?"

Zander shook his head, no.

Luke just sighed as he tried to move Zander onto his bed, but Zander wouldn't let go of him.

"Darling.. im Okay- let go so we can talk.." He gently spoke, and Zander let go.

They sat across from eachother on Zanders bed.

Zander sat with tears in his eyes, his lips red and bruised as he sat there, looking heartbroken. Yet still, so unbelievably pretty. (Luke's down bad)

"What happened..? Are you ok.."

"I'm alright, aside from the coma, there was no bad injuries."

Zander just looked at his blankets and nodded.

"All of those flowers and plushies, were they from you?"

Zander nodded again.

"I thought so.. You haven't been taking care of yourself, have you?"

"I can't take care of myself.. I told you that..- it just got worse after that happened.."

"What were you thinking that night? Why would you do something like that..? You should've talked to me!"

Zander just stayed quiet. He didn't have an excuse.

Luke just sighed. "Come with me."

Luke stood up and walked over to Zanders window, Zander following behind, confused.

Then Luke opened the window, and climbed out.

"Huh-! Luke! What are you doing-!" He panicked.

"It's alright, trust me!" Luke reached up and grabbed the roof, as he pulled himself up, then called out.

"Do you need help?"

Zander just nodded as he climbed otu and stood on his window sill, his knees shaking.

"This is not a good idea-!" He grabbed onto Luke's hand, as he hoisted him up onto the roof aswell.

Once they were both up, they sat up at the top of roof, Luke wrapped an arm around Zander as he laid his head on his shoulder. And together, the looked at the gorgeous night ahead of them.

 And together, the looked at the gorgeous night ahead of them