💗𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8💗

No deathhhh

Zander watched in horror as he saw Luke try to grab onto the edge again, but just barely missed, and he fell. The splash of water, was loud. So, so loud. Zander screamed.

He didn't know what to do. He grabbed Luke's phone he had dropped, and started running.

As he ran down the cliff, to try get to the river bank, he started frantically calling 999.

Before the operator could even say her greeting, Zander interrupted, practically incoherent, he was sobbing.

"PLEASE-! I NEED AN AMBULANCE! I NEED A FUCKING AMBULANCE! MY BOYFRIEND FELL INTO ROSEMEADOW RIVER-! PLEASE! IM SORRY!"

Zander sobbed. As the operator was talking to him, he was screaming, he was crying.

He made it to the river bank as he looked out.

He couldn't see his boyfriend, but he could see blood mixed with the water. Luke must've hit one of the rocks-! Shit-! Shit-! The currents were strong, Zander knew, but if Luke didn't live, he didn't want to live.

He fell to his knees as he clutched the phone to his chest, the operator was talking to him, but he wasn't listening. He was screaming. His screams were blood curdling. His throat was dry and sore, but he wouldn't stop.

The ambulance came, aswell as the police.

Zander couldn't remember anything, he had cried so violently, that he had ended up passing out from lack of breath.

When he woke up, he had his back against a tree, some paramedics were helping him, but he could see past them, he saw Luke getting put on a stretcher. He cried out, trying to stand up, to reach him, to see if he was alright, but the paramedics held him down.

"Sir! We need you to stay still! We have to check you over!"

Zander froze, as he muttered a small '..no..' as he shook his head, watching, terrified as they wheeled Luke into the ambulance.

Perhaps he had damaged him more than he ever anticipated.

//
I PROMISE LUKE WONT DIE Y'ALL