💗𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7💗

TW: suicide (no one dies y'all, they're fineeeee)

It had been two months, Luke and Zander were already going strong. They were moving pretty fast paced.

Luke smiled as he lay in bed, relishing on every moment he had with Zander.

All the dates, how Zander would always make his tea with a small heart design made of milk on top, the make out sessions they had, the kisses they shared, all the the gifts Zander gave him. And overall, just Zander. He was inlove, head over heels.

He reached for his phone, as he opened it he saw his wallpaper, Zander. A Picture he had taken of Zander when he wasn't looking. They were walking along a path, next a river, when Zander all of a sudden stopped and leaned on the railing. He said that he liked rivers, they were pretty, they calmed him. The sun was setting, an orange lighting cast onto Zanders facial structure, it had stolen Luke's heart all over again, he just had to take a picture.

That boy, had stolen his heart. And he wasn't complaining, not at all.

When he opened his phone, it was immediately opened onto his and Zanders playlist they had created together, that's right, earlier today they were on a date. They sat on the train, Zander asleep on Luke's shoulder as Luke kept an arm wrapped around Zanders shoulders while they shared a pair of old wired earphones.

Zander was ethereal.

If Luke was honest, for years, he had believed that he wanted a beautiful, kind girlfriend. Someone to settle down with, a woman to marry.

But now? He doesn't want kids anymore, he doesn't want a wife. He wants Zander, he wants to marry Zander, not now, probably not soon, but they had discussed it and discovered both of them wanted to marry young.

All of a sudden, he got a text..

My pretty boy<3
I had so much fun today<3 I wish we could do it again, over and over again. But we can't, I love you so much, more than you could ever know. I knew I would be damaging to you. You probably wouldn't of expected it to be in this way. I am going to kill myself. Don't worry, you can move on, I'll forever love you, even through to the after life. Near the woods, there's a nice river, if you feel lonely, go to it. I'll be there, I'll always, always listen. I love you so so so so so so much. I'm sorry if this text is eerie, I'm disoriented. But I love you so much. I wish I could've said all this tonight, all of this today, but I knew you wouldn't allow me to. On my bed, there will be a basket of gifts for you. All of which made by me, don't feel sad. I'm just a small chapter of your life, I don't want you to feel sad because of me. That's the downside of dating me, it doesn't matter what happens, I'll always mess it up. I love you, so much, you remind me of autumn, you're calm, you're gorgeous, you're warm, you're cold in the most comforting way, you're delicate, and you're my favourite. I love you.

Luke shot up in bed. A horrified expression covered his face, it didn't take long for the waterworks to start. He teared up. He practically jumped out of bed as he grabbed his phone, he began running, why was he running, he doesn't know where Zander was.

That's when it hit him. The river near the woods. 'I'll always be there'. That's what he said. He meant he was going to jump in the river. That river, it was the most dangerous in the city. The currents were high, there was rocks everywhere, and it was deep.

Luke ran, he ran and he ran, until he started to approach the woods. There, he saw Zander entering aswell.

He sped up, running faster than he ever had, his voice caught in his throat.

When her arrived at the river, Zander had already climbed over the wooden fence.

There was a small cliff over the river, that's where he and Zander were. Zander was looking down at the river. Clearly at war with himself in his head.

But to Luke's horror, he let go of the fence, and took a step forward. He was about to jump when...

"ZANDER!" Luke screamed. He didn't think his voice could ever come out so loud, so loud and broken.

Zander turned around, he had tears in his eyes, and what broke Luke, was he was wearing his zipper and his scarf.

"..Luke...? It's late.. what are you doing here..." he said, his voice breaking as he softly spoke, the moonlight shone on the both of them, illuminating their tears.

"Please..- Don't do this to me-! Come back over here-! Climb back over the fence!" Luke tried to reason, as he took a few steps forward.

"..I told you I would damage you.." was all Zander had to say.

And then he jumped.

....

Zander gasped as he looked up, Luke, had somehow managed to jump over the fence and now he was on the ledge of the cliff, holding Zanders hand, trying to pull him back up.

Luke's tears fell, hitting the water below, as he let go of the ledge and used both hands to grab Zanders. He pulled, but he just could pull him up due to the little space.

Seeing how distraught Luke was, everything changed for zander. He felt more tears flow from his eyes just from seeing the state of his love.

He didn't want this anymore. If this was the affect it had on the one he held most dear. It wasn't worth it. It wasn't...

Zander reached up as he grabbed the ledge, but as he pulled himself up, Luke lost his balance and fell, as Zander watched from  safety in horror.

/////////

THIS ISNT THE WND POOKIES (I love y'all I promise)