Ch. 11 - Hotel

Each ghoul got out of the tour bus with a luggage by their side. Mountain couldn't be anymore happier. He dramatically inhaled the fresh air.

"Nature at its finest." Mountain exhaled and smiled.

"Damn Mount, the air is all yours, calm down." Sodo looked at him with a disgusted face.

"Bro smelt colors," Swiss added. The fire ghoul giggled.

"Tease each other, not me," Mountain shot an irritated expression at them.

Copia got out of the tour bus and thanked the driver. Copia also booked a room for the driver as a thanks.

Copia cleared his throat, "You each will be paired up in a room, and don't worry. I requested two beds for each room so you don't have to worry about getting tangled up with each other in bed," He then laughed. The fire ghoul raised an eyebrow in confusion. Aether and Swiss glanced at each other in confusion. The silence was loud.

Cardinal sighed, "Eh nevermind, you guys go ahead and get plenty of rest,"

"Can I be with Aether?" Swiss requested.

"Well, sure!" Copia nodded, "You guys can choose who you want to pair up with,"

The ghoulettes immediately stood close together and squeezed each other's hands. Rain shyly stood next to Mountain. When Sodo stood next to Copia, Aether went over and whispered something in the cardinal's ear.

Copia nodded, "Except for Sodo and Swiss. They are going to be paired up,"

"What!?" Sodo blurted out in disgust.

"Well- I just think it's about time you guys get along, you know?" Copia tilted his head a bit.

"We are getting along!" Swiss smiled, wrapping his arm around the fire ghoul.

"Well then it shouldn't be a problem if you guys share a room," Aether shrugged. Sodo gritted his teeth and released a small growl at Aether. The quintessence ghoul grinned in return.

"It's just one night," Cirrus placed a hand on her hip.

"One night will seem like a week when it comes to handling this spark," Swiss rested his arms on the fire ghoul's head. Sodo grumbled and pulled away, already walking towards the hotel. Everyone shortly followed behind. Sodo and Swiss proceeded to walk down the long halls. They had the furthest room from everyone else. Copia probably did this on purpose so nobody would have to hear their bickering. They finally reached their room. Swiss scanned the keycard and the door unlocked. The multi-ghoul pushed the door open and bowed.

"After you,"

Sodo rolled his eyes and dragged his luggage in. He scanned the room and disbelief came across his face. "You've got to be shitting me,"

Swiss then entered the room and looked around. His jaw dropped at what was in front of them. There lies a single queen bed.

"Why is there only one bed!?" Swiss complained.

"I'm not dealing with this," Sodo rolled his eyes and started to walk out of the room.

"Hold up, Spitfire!" Swiss chased after him.
"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna ask Cardinal if he could do something about this bullshit," Sodo picked up the pace.

"I'm sure we can work it out! We don't want to bother Cardinal because of this, do we?" The multi-ghoul caught up and stood in his way.

"Oh please, I'm like the favorite. The old man should understand me." Sodo placed a hand on the multi-ghoul's chest and pushed him out of the way. Swiss didn't even bother to stop him at this point. The fire ghoul is too stubborn for anything. He followed the shorter ghoul without saying another word. He truly didn't mind having to sleep in one bed with the fire ghoul for two reasons. One being because he's hot and the other being because he didn't want to bother anyone at all. Everyone must have been exhausted since they were barely getting used to being back on the road and performing. After walking down the halls silently, they approached the room Copia should be in. Sodo knocked on the door loudly without any sympathy. Swiss's ears twitched a bit due to the 'bang' sounds the door made with Sodo's fists.