chapter 7: ...to hell

[meanwhile, at marsh's house]

sharon: "RANDY!! RANDY!?"
randy: "SHARON!! THIS IS A CATASTROPHE!!"
sharon: "I KNOW!! I ALREADY SEARCHED EVERYWHERE IN THE HOUSE"
randy: "same.. but nothing! i remember i left it on my desk"
sharon: "wait- what are you talking about!??"
randy: "my missing wallet?? wasn't this the problem?"
sharon: "NO, STAN IS MISSING! I CAN'T FIND HIM ANYWHERE"
randy: "oh my god.. don't worry, dear, i'm going to call the police for both stan and my wallet"
sharon: "and i'll go- i'll go look for him personally"

[the next morning, the 30th of october]

the three boys slowly woke up, they were still in heaven, but they knew it wouldn't lasted long

stan: "how do we get out of here, now?"
angel 1: "don't worry about it, if i have god's permission, i can open a portal for you to the living world, but nowhere else.."
stan: "thank you. we'll find another way by ourselves"

[meanwhile, with sharon]

*knock knock*

liane: "who's this?"
sharon: "it's me, sharon. are our sons with you, liane??"
liane: "i- i thought they were with you?"
sharon: "don't worry, maybe they are with carol"
liane: "let's go, then"

[after a while, at mccormick's house]

carol: *to her phone during a call* "and then i said-"

*knock knock*

carol: "stuart! can you go open the door!?"
stuart: "nah, you go!"
carol: "you useless piece of shit!"
carol: *at the door* "who is it?"
sharon: "we're sharon and liane"

carol opened the door, she was surprised, she wasn't expecting them

sharon: "are stan, eric and kenny with you??"
carol: "what?? no, they aren't. why do you ask?"
sharon: "the last time i saw stan was yesterday, and he couldn't move at all. now he's missing. i knew kenny and eric were with him but now we can't find any of them!"
carol: "oh my god.. no, they're not here. we have to look for them in the entire town"
sharon: "meanwhile, randy is making a round of phone calls asking everyone if they saw the kids."

[meanwhile]

stan and the others were hidden in a tiny alley, they didn't want anyone to find out about what they were doing

cartman: "now, how the fuck can we go to hell?"
stan: "don't worry. i have an idea. all we need is ten candles and a cutter."
cartman: "i'm not really sure about the last part..."
stan: "holy shit, dude. just trust me!"

the three of them were now going to the town's supermarket. stan bought a cutter, five short candles and five long candles, then he went to the checkout

cashier: "what do you guys need these things for..?"
kenny: "you know, man. satanic stuff: we're going to evocate the devil himself"
cashier: "oh, ok. it's 28.5 dollars"

stan took his dad's wallet and payed the bill. then, the cashier put everything into a plastic bag and gave it to stan

stan: "thank you, sir"
cashier: "you're welcome, guys. but please, be careful with your «satanic stuff»"

while he said "satanic stuff" he made the quote gesture with his fingers.
the three boys went back to the alley and started performing their ritual. after making sure nobody was nearby, stan took the cutter and carved a cut on his left hand. even if he is left handed, he had to carve the cut on his left hand, since it's the devil's hand.
after carving the cut, he spilled his blood on the floor, creating a satanic star with it. then, they put the five short candles on the outer points of the star and the other five candles, the long ones, on the inner points of the star

stan: "take my hands, guys. we have to compose a circle"
cartman: "how do you-"
stan: "satan and i are sort of friends. he taught me how to perform the ritual. now we gotta recite in chorus the words i'm going to say"

stan started saying a lot of incomprehensible words, which his friends tried to repeat.
suddenly, a big hole opened in the ground, and satan appeared, surrounded by flames.

satan: "who dares to disturb the king of hell!?"
stan: "it's me, stan"
satan: "stanley! the addiction issues guy??"
stan: "yup"
satan: "oh and there's also kenny! hi there, kenny!"
kenny: "hii"
cartman: "and eric's here too, wow!"
satan: "so tell me, boys, how can i help you?"
stan: "we need to go to hell. i mean, we need to go to hell now, while we're alive."
stan: "you see, kyle died a week ago and yesterday i asked god to open a portal to heaven to take kyle's soul back here and he did.. but kyle wasn't there so.. we have to go to hell to take him back..."
satan: "oh, interesting. ok then, follow me, kids."

he opened a portal to hell and guided them through it.

[meanwhile, with the moms]

sharon: "it's already five p.m and we checked everywhere but nothing! where else could they be??"
carol: "i don't know, maybe we just have to wait for someone to call randy bac-"

at that moment, sharon received a call, which she answered immediately

sharon: "linda?? what's up? did you find the kids??"
linda: "no, not yet. but i have something to tell you about it. where are you??"
sharon: "liane, carol and i are near the elementary school, let's meet up there."
linda: "stephen and i will be there soon!!"

[ten minutes later]

sharon, liane and carol saw linda and stephen running to them: anything they had to tell, must've been really important.

sharon: "linda? what's happening?? take a breath and calm down, then tell me."

sharon helped linda to slowly breathe, inhale and exhale

linda: "you know, butters was with stan and the others too, but we told him to come home immediately and that we were going to ground him, so he came back home before the others disappeared. he told us where the boys were going. we thought that he was joking when he said that, but then the three boys disappeared and i'm afraid that they really tried to do what butters told us."