• 𝐈𝐈 ✦ 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋. ♡

as my friends talk about traveling around the best places to go to, i was on my phone, swiping down on instagram, scrolling down from cavetown, to beabadoobe, to taylor swift's insta. i didnt even notice that i got separated with them as they go to the other direction and i was left alone in the other side. i noticed it when i realized about it. i look up from my phone to look around them but i got lost.

i was looking up and down from my phone, trying to search for them. i was also holding my small tote bag at that time, as i got lazy from carrying it. as i was listening to one direction at that time.

i was searching for them EVERYWHERE. until..

i bumped into someone. i didnt fell from the ground like really, instead my arm just got bumped, making my bag fall from the ground. he immediately turned around to me and helped me get my things.

"uh, im really, really sorry..!" he said as he helped me put my stuff from the ground then put it on my tote bag once again. "no, no its fine!" i smiled as we finished picking it up. then...

i-.. wow-

he looks handsome.

he has brunette hair and is curly that goes onto his face. he wears glasses and has hazel eyes. damn... he's 3-inch taller than me. he was wearing a checkered jacket and a yellow sweater inside the jacket with some sweatpants.

"uh- is there something i could do to repay you or-" he said immediately with panicking voice and i giggled. "no no! it's fine!" i smiled.

silence was filled around us. (if we weren't to add the loud vrooming and beeping around the london bridge.) only to realize we had eye contact.

i immediately blinked and looked away in awkwardness. "uh- see you soon?" i said, not quite sure if we would meet once again. as i walked away to his direction and continued searching for my friends.

"wait!" he said, as i stopped on my steps and i turned around to look at him once again.

"may i get your number?" he asked. and my eyes blinked before it widened. i wasn't really expecting for a man to ask for my number... and he sounded worried while asking for it.

was he THAT embarrassed...?

i looked down to the ground, without moving my head to think about my decision...

i mean.. what could go wrong if i did?

but then again... im doubting...

i guess ill just....

"sure!" i said, before walking back to him to get his number saved on my contacts.

after we exchanged contact numbers, i waved goodbye to him and walked away again.

shit...

i forgot about my friends...

i ran fastly as i realized about it trying to find them once again. i opened my phone and messaged at our group chat, asking about where are they.

then i noticed... damn... thats a lot of missed calls and messages. was it really that necessary...?

taylor swift live laugh love ♡
GUYS
WHERE TF ARE YALL AT
IM AT THE FUCKING LONDON BRIDGE

jared from state farm
WTF ARE U DOING THERE?

taylor swift live laugh love ♡
JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION SIMP

vinyl the demon uwu/j
WE'RE AT THE PARK AT #######

taylor swift live laugh love ♡
TY DEMON MF

vinyl the demon uwu
stfu single

okay... so they're in a park?

i walked down the street, as i try to search for them. and not for a little longer, i saw my friends at the bench talking to eachother, turned around to see me and waved at me. though, i was really worried about it... i mean.. i did met a guy earlier, exchanged numbers with him and...

oh.. SHIT!

I FORGOT TO ASK FOR HIS NAME!

AND EVEN I FORGOT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF!

ugh... it's fine...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
its fine... right?

my friends were continuing to talk for a while, while i sat down on the bench... trying to process my self.. i mean... he was pretty fine though....

"hello? earth to caroline?" evelyn spoke as i was zoned out from my thoughts and my sight were blurred, she then once again yelled- "OH SWEET CAROLINE?"

then i snapped back to reality..

"AHHH!" i immediately screamed as i slightly jumped from the bench, realizing that i got jumpscared and everyone laughed at me.

"that wasn't really funny, yknow? that was a 'what-the-fuck' moment." i said, crossing both of my arms in my chest as they continued laughing.

i was pretty used to this kind of thing. I MEAN- i am the oldest, the mother-fucking-figure, the one who actually does the treat for them... (before you ask, yes i was the one who decided to take them out to mcdonalds as for my treat to them... seems pretty unfair to be, to be honest.) and the one whos the only single in the group. (evelyn has a girlfriend, vinyl is in a ldr and jeremy has a boyfriend...)

UGH. WHY THE FUCK DID I GET A LIFE LIKE THIS?

well atleast i dont need to be panicky around my lover...

i guess.

i immediately take my phone from my pocket and decided to message the guy. because for some reason... he's pretty interesting.

×-------------------------×
words: 894 [w/out the a/n]
[a/n] sorry for the short chapter guys, uh i just want a chapter with audrey and wilbur getting to know each other 🤭🤭🤭 /hj