• 𝐈𝐕 ✦ 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋. ♡

even after we just finished chatting for like half of an hour, i was immediately feeling a somewhat different emotion... no it wasnt about worry, nervous or anxious... not my usual negative emotion... it was... love? no it's probably not... right? well, i wasn't sure if it is love though. and besides, it was just a friend right?

this is not wattpad, this is the reality. not wattpad, where the things you dont usually think would not happen, will actually happen.

but then again...

it seemed like its actually happening to me, though...

was this a beginning for my FIRST EVER love life?

well... im still not quite sure though...

i was woken up by the most phenomenal annoying sound in the entire universe ever-the alarm clock. i swung my arms out of my blanket and tried to stop the alarm clock from ringing but it wasnt really happening. but until a few trials, it finally stopped. but then again... now im awake.. well this is just fucking great, isnt it? i removed the blanket from me and sat down immediately. i looked at the time and it was 9am.

so i only slept for like, what? 7 hours?

what the fuck.

i stand up from the bed and grabbed my phone and my towel too, to see my other friends from downstairs. and its just great timing to see them-jared and vanessa. from the stairway. what a great timing to see the love birds after i just woke up. and they were acting like corny-fucking-couples. like... 'the fuck.

i groaned and got downstairs. "jeez, it's like early in the morning and the first thing i saw is you two flirting in the kitchen." i said, as they actually stopped flirting to eachother and turned around to look at me. "THE KITCHEN, is not for flirting area... IT'S FOR COOKING AND CLEANING THE DISHES!" i reacted and grabbed the cutting board from the counter and ran to them.

the both of them screamed and ran away from me. but i chased them. and we both ran in circles with the counter in-between us.

after finally stopping chasing, the 3 of us felt tired like shit. we all had heavy breathing. and me, who had my breathing controlled and slowed down now, exalted and said, "yknow what? im taking a bath. i have to go to somewhere today." i said, as i grabbed my towel. and i was just about to go to the bathroom, vanessa said. "why? who are you meeting today, hm?" she teased me and i sighed and turned around to them. "a friend. why?" i said, actually being confused, if they actually knew about me staying up late last night because of messaging wilbur.

"can we go with you?" jared asked, like a child would. and i sighed once again. "no, jared. and im sorry that you guys cant." i said, as i was just gonna go the bathroom once again. but i got avoided by it by vanessa asking another question, "why not?" and this time, vanessa was doing it with her cringy-ass baby voice.

i groaned and turned around once again, slowly getting annoyed by their questions. "because this one is very important and it's related to... my school." i said, scratching the edge of my forehead. they both raised their eyebrow, staring at my eyes as if i was being suspicious to them. but i mean... it's the truth. "but you finished college, though?" vanessa asked. and i just ignored her and walked to the bathroom. "HEY! YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION!" she yelled i go to the bathroom and closed the door, still hearing vanessa yelling behind the door.