Chapter 5

Unedited. Please Excuse Any Mistakes.

~Mila Adman (Mimi)~

Now you look good enough to eatAnd every time we kiss it's Swisher SweetI feel a spark every time we meetYeah, you do things to meI think you put something in the airYour body's so amazing, and one could even say it's blazingYou're wrapped tight, ...

And every time we kiss it's Swisher Sweet
I feel a spark every time we meet
Yeah, you do things to me
I think you put something in the air
Your body's so amazing, and one could even say it's blazing
You're wrapped tight, oh, you've got it going on
'Cause you keep your hair nice
Oh, and I ain't even trippin', cause my homies hit first
'Cause baby when I hold you, I know we can make it work
So let me get your contact and a place I can meet you at
Baby, let me hit that.

We walked in the party hearing August Alsina playing through the speakers as everybody grinded on each other like they were tryna have a baby.

"IT SMELL LIKE BOUNCE THE FUCK OUTTA THAT ASS IN HERE!" Yaya's dumb ass yelled but on my soul she wasn't wrong. We all laughed heading straight to the kitchen to get a drink. We saw HB and his homies as soon as we walked in which made them look up at us and smirk.

"Ya'll made it." HB smiled at me. "You look good." He said looking me up and down.

"I know." I smirked, I didn't spend 2 hours getting ready for no reason. Im tryna catch me a man tonight and Im hoping it's HB.

"Cocky ass but I like ya fit." He took my hand and spinned me around.

"Take my picture for me?" I said handing him phone and posing.

"Okay I see the grills!" Jesse said smirking at me as HB handed me back my phone. I posted the pic on my instagram and locked it as all the likes and comments came in.

"What ya'll drinking?" Ardis asked

"Whatever ya'll got." Yaya shrugged.

"The drinks and shit over there." Jesse pointed to the bundle of bottles and juices on the countertop. We walked over making our drinks, I just grabbed a Mike's Hard drinking a little bit and the filling it back up with Henny.