Chapter 12

~Mila Adman (Mimi)~

"Mila bitch, are you listening to me?" Ray asked

I was kinda zoned out so I really didn't hear shit she said.

"Yea I heard you." I lied.

"Then what I say?"

I laughed because I just knew she was gone ask me that shit. "Bitches always lying" she rolled her eyes.

"My bad I was zoned out."

"Who you thinking about? Hassan?" Kayla asked smirking.

Me and the girls were all at my house eating pizza and smoking as we always do.

"I don't think he likes me how I like him" I frowned as I bit my pizza.

"Why you think that?" Yaya asked shoving a slice a pizza in her mouth.

"Damn deep throat" Kayla laughed and she flipped her off.

"Idk bro, we've been talking for like 3 months now, we hang out almost everyday, Im literally bestfriends with his daughter but he still hasn't asked me to be his girl or even tried to fuck me." I dramatically fell back on my pillow and looked up at the ceiling.

"Damn, he hasn't even licked the pussy or nothing?" I looked at Yaya

"Bitch he hasn't even touched it." I rolled my eyes.

"He's gay." She shrugged and I laughed

"Bitch shut up."

My phone dinged indicating that I had a text, I looked and it was Hassan.

🫶🏽

You home right?

You have my location 🤨 Yk I'm home.

Who you with?

My bitches

Open the door for me?

Comingggg

"Hassan at the door, I'll be back."

"Ooop"

" He doing pop ups?"

I rolled my eyes at their comments and went to answer the door. I swung the door open and saw Hassan standing there with flowers and a box of Cinnabons, he smiled at me.