Chapter 15

~Nas Acosta~

"Wait so you mean to tell me that you're Raymond Majo's daughter ? THEE Raymond Majo? One the of the biggest drug dealers and producers of New York ?" I clarified the story the gang just told me

"Yea nigga keep up." Mari said smartly

"Aight so who we gotta take out for you to be safe again?" I asked

Mila was like a sister to me and I'll be damned if I left anybody hurt her or run her away from me. Next to Zay, Mila's the one I'm the closest too and it's been like that since we met 5th grade. She was there for me when my brother died, when my dad got arrested and she's just there in general. That's my heart right there.

"I don't know, we never figured it out but this time we will." She stood up and brushed her hands through her hair.

"I'm done running and I'm done hiding." She said seriously.

Awww shit they done woke up her inner Majo.

"So what we doing?" Ky asked

"We wait for uncle to give us whatever info he finds out and go from there but right now? Let's get high, I'm stressed out." She chuckled

"Oh say lesssss." I pulled out my jar of weed her uncle just gave me along with some raw papers and a pack of loose leaf's. I handed it to Mila since she the best roller and she immediately got to work.

"Nas when you gone get a girlfriend?" Yaya asked me and I smacked my lips.

"When bitches learn to stop being sluts." I replied laying down on Mila's right leg as she rolled. My phone rang and I looked at the caller Id

Incoming FaceTime
Slime 🖤🩸

Mila smacked her lips seeing it was Zay and I laughed as I answered the call.

"Yo." I answered

"Aye where you at gang? Why ain't nobody answering the phone? I just called Mari dumb ass but for some reason his phone on DND."

"Because I don't wanna talk to you bitch!" Mari yelled and I laughed

"Fuck you then nigga." Zay laughed

"We all at MiMi house stuck, some shit went down so we can't go nowhere till Unc come back."

"What you mean ? What happened?"

"Ummmm...." I looked up at MiMi to see if she wanted him to know and she just rolled her eyes.

"Give Mila the phone." He said and I handed it to her.

"What Isaiah?" I laughed at her saying his gov and he smacked his lips.

"What's going on Mila?" He asked

"Somebody left a note at my door." She said simply and I guess he understood because the next thing he said was...

"I'm on my way, open the door." He said before hanging up.

"That nigga don't know if he wanna be my friend or not." She rolled her eyes as she handed me back my phone.

"Cut him some slack, that bitch and that baby got him tweakin out." I replied

Me and Zay are hella close so I'm softer on him then everybody else but that's because we know shit about each other that the rest of them don't.
We tell each other everything and when my mama put me out , he took me in and had my back. I wish he would get his shit together though because this whole back and forth with us and Sienna ain't it.

Zay walked in the room and looked straight at Mila with worry in his face.

"What happened?" She handed him the note and his jaw clenched.

"What Unc say?"

"Nothing yet, we're waiting for him to come back."

We heard the door slam and all of our heads snapped towards the door.

"Mila!" We heard Uncle yell and we all let out a sigh.

He walked into the room and looked around before his eyes landed on Zay.

"I thought yall wasn't fucking wit him no more." He chuckled

Messy

"Damn it's like that?" Zay asked

"Nigga you know you fake, shut up. Anyways Unc, what's the deal?" Mari replied making us all chuckle a bit.

"I got some leads...I came into some info but I don't need yall involved, it's way too dangerous. Just go on how you were and act like nothings wrong but watch your surroundings, especially you Mila. Try yall best to stay together, use the buddy system or some shit aight?"

"So just act normal ?" Mila asked and he nodded while walking up to her.

"Don't worry about it okay? I ain't go let none happen to you aight?" He kissed her forehead before walking out to his own room.

Welp.

Shorttttt chapter ! 🫶🏽