Chapter 6

Unedited, please excuse any mistakes.

~Isaiah Howard (Zay)~

We all currently sat in the principals office waiting for our guardians to pick us up

We all currently sat in the principals office waiting for our guardians to pick us up. I know ya'll wondering why we in here so let me go into a flashback.

~Flashback~
Omniscient

The group walked on to the quad during lunch and sat at their usual table.

"Bitch who you texting?" Yaya asked Mila.

"HB." She smiled rolling her eyes. In the corner of Yaya's eyes she saw Isaiah's head snap up and look at Mila

"What's up with ya'll?" Nas asked while looking over at Zay.

"Nothing." Mila shrugged. "He doesn't like me like that, we're just friends."

"Bitch friends my ass!" Ray laughed.

"All ya'll do is flirt." Kayla included

"Yea but that's just how we is, we don't mean it. Plus he got a girl he be on and off with, he also has a daughter."  Mila explained.

Her and HB have been talking a lot and she does have a crush on him but they are just friends plus she's not one to home wreck.

"Wassup lil one." HB said to Mila walking over. He bent over while putting his arm around her neck and kissed her forehead.

"Wassup big dawg." She placed her hand on his arm that was around her neck and smiled at him when he let go.

"What you doi-." "KAYLA!" He was interrupted by Daniel yelling as he walked over. The group looked at Kayla and she had fear written all over her face, the group then looked at each other.

"Go time?" Mila asked

"Go time!" They all said while standing up blocking Kayla in the process.

"I need to talk to Kayl-." He was cut off by Mila punching the shit outta him making him stumble back.

"Damn!" HB said while laughing which by this time Ardis and Jesse made they're way over.

"She got a mean right hook!" Ardis laughed dabbing Jesse.

Once Daniel recovered that's when Kyree punched him and they all took their turn one by one until they just started jumping him. One of Daniels friends came over trying to yank Mila but HB pushed him.