Chapter 9

Unedited
~Hassan Brown (HB)~

It was the first game of the season and I was hype as fuck to beat these niggas today

It was the first game of the season and I was hype as fuck to beat these niggas today. Me and the team were in the locker room chilling and prepping before the game. Ardis was on the team with me but Jesse is on the football team so their game isn't until after ours.

"Nigga wassup with you and Mila?" Deondre, one of my teammates asked and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Nothing, we friends." I shrugged which was the truth but Im not go lie, I wish we were more. I think me just getting out of such a long and serious relationship is what's holding us back but I mentally checked out of that relationship a long time ago. It was just argument after argument and break up after break up, nothing but stress.

"So I could slide?" Ardis smirked at me.

"Nigga no." I said annoyed, this nigga be trying me.

"Then ya'll more than friends." He laughed

"Right, If you like her just say that." Deondre co-signed.

Coach came in the locker room and gave us our pregame speech before sending us out into the gym. I was team captain and number 1 so I also go out first, i ran out there all hype jumping up and down as the crowd went wild.

Bitches love me but Im only worried about one girl right now and I hope she came.

I looked in the bleachers and noticed Mila and her homegirls sitting front and center which made me smile.

Now i gotta show out.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

We all yelled and dabbed each other up in the locker room, we were hype asf.

"EASY WIN!" I yelled dabbing Ardis as we got dressed.

"Hell yeah nigga! You was a beast out there I ain't never seen you play like that!" Deondre jumped on my back all excited making me laugh

"You know he had to show out for his girl, Im finna tell her she gotta come to every single game if her being here make you play like that!" Ardis laughed as we grabbed our duffle bags and walked outside to the parking lot where everybody was.

I saw Mila waiting by her car with her homegirls and homies so we went over there. She saw me as I was walking up and jumped off her car to come and hug me, once she reached me i pulled her into a big ass hug as we rocked side to side.