Chapter 8

Unedited.
~Isaiah Howard (Zay)~

"I want you to drop her Zay! Im not kidding!" Sienna yelled all in my face as I sat on the bed playing the game

She ended up finding out about me going to pick up Mila and bringing her home. She been bitching about for the past hour and Im honestly over now.

"Mannnn gone somewhere." I said focusing on the game.

"NO! WE ALL KNOW THAT BITCH LIKES YOU SO I WANT YOU TO DROP HER!" She snatched the controller out of my hand and threw it at the wall breaking it. I jumped up pissed and got in her face.

"You doing too much Sienna, I've been friends with Mila since fourth grade. She been with me through everything, she helped me cope with my father's addiction, helped get me through mine, she even gave me a place to live when my mom put me out so Im not dropping her for NOBODY!"

I saw tears form in her eyes but that sadness soon turned into rage as she attacked me, punching, kicking and scratching. I managed to push her way which made her fall to the floor and she just stayed there.

"AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! YOU STILL CHOOSE HER OVER ME! IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND THE MOTHER OF YOUR FUTURE CHILD YET YOUR STILL CHOOSING HER !" She cried and not gonna lie I felt bad but Im not just gonna drop the person that has always had my back and done everything for me especially since I was fucking with Sienna when all that shit went down and she never even checked on me.

"You right Sisi you are my girl but Mila been there for me at times that you weren't so our friendship means a lot to me. Im not a cheating ass nigga and I would never cheat on you with her. We're friends, that's it so I need you to trust me and stop giving me that wack ass ultimatum. If you feel like you can't handle our friendship then maybe we shouldn't be together." I said calmly while helping her up off the floor.

"No! I want to be with you! I just hate how you spend so much time with her and your friends but we only hangout at night. Its like we're still fuck buddies and seeing you with her all the time stresses me out. I just want us to work......for our baby." She looked down at her stomach and I put my hand on it and smiled. I pulled her into me and kissed her forehead.

"Sienna..." I said

"Please Zay, I just want you to focus on our family and not her for once. It seriously pains me to see you even hanging out with them all the time while I'm alone."

"I can't just cut them off Sisi."

"Then I'm leaving and you won't ever hear from me again." She said simply.