Chapter 7

Unedited, please excuse any mistakes.

~Hassan Brown(HB)~

I inhaled the blunt a couple times and then passed it to Mila who was sitting next to me

I inhaled the blunt a couple times and then passed it to Mila who was sitting next to me. I watched as she inhaled it and blew out O's.

Fuck she was so fine.

"Why you staring big dawg?" She laughed making me look away and chuckle.

"Girl gone, ain't nobody staring at you."

"Nigga you was all in her face stop lying!" Ardis dumbass said laughing as I mugged him.

"Brah shut up."

We were all at my crib smoking and watching music videos while trying to figure out what to eat. I live in a 2 story house with my dad but he's in the army so he only comes home on holidays and shit like that. My grandma comes sometimes to check up on me and cook but other than that, I be here alone with my girl. We heard a phone ring making us all look at ours until we realized it was MiMi's.

"Yo." She answered making us laugh as she put it on speaker.

"She's such a nigga." Jesse chuckled

"Where you at?" The person on the phone asked and it sounded like Zay.

"In my skin, what you want nigga?" I laughed at her.

"I hate when you say that dumb shit."

"You still not telling me what you want sir."

"Where you at bro? I see your location and it's somewhere I don't know."

Damn that nigga be stalking her ass?

"Im at Hassan house with the gang."

"Bro she really a nigga." Ardis laughed

"Oh.....alright i was just checking in." He sounded sad.

"You good?" She asked with a look on her face.

"Yea why wouldn't I be?"

"I mean with the whole baby by Lil Dummy situation."

"Bye Mila." He laughed and hung up.

"Why ya'll all call her that?" I asked looking at her.