Prologue

"Dad, I don't want to take over the company! What will I even do with that business degree if all I ever want to do is be a figure skater?" The oldest son of the Kim family tried to convince his father that he isn't suitable to be a business major...

"Dad, I don't want to take over the company! What will I even do with that business degree if all I ever want to do is be a figure skater?" The oldest son of the Kim family tried to convince his father that he isn't suitable to be a business major, he doesn't want to study business.

"And how many times do I have to tell you that if you want to fulfill your dream, you need to take up business major. Taehyung, I've raised you to become an ideal son and you're being everything but that. You will take over the company once you graduate and rest you can see for yourself." Kim Taekwan said as he walked out of the library, leaving his dejected son behind.

_

"Are you sure, you want to go there? Listen, I understand that it is one of the best universities and you just- I know you want to learn from the best but....can't you just stay here and study? Is it really necessary to go there?" The fifteen year old girl asked her brother who was packing his things to leave for his college next week.
"Yuna, you know right, why I'm doing this? I know you think I can't take care of myself and all but I can! I'm very well capable of taking care of myself, I'll be alright.....nothing will happen to me, I assure you that I'll be okay, believe me." The guy kneeled infront of his sister and embraced her in a hug to let her know he means every word he's saying.
"I trust you kook....I'm afraid that something will happen again and I don't wanna loose you now, please be safe." Yuna whimpered in her brother's hold.
"Shh, I'll be alright, I'll be okay."

"Jungkook, your uncle parked your bike in the garage and the keys are with him, make sure to take it from him, yeah?" Jungkook's maternal aunt said as she walked in his room.
"Yeah imo, I'll take it from him later." Jungkook said as he pulled away from the hug.
"Omo, why's this little brat crying?" Lee Hari asked her niece who was sniffling quietly beside her brother.
"Tell him to study here, imo. Seoul is not a good place." The teenage girl started crying again.
"Yuna, your brother knows what he's doing, he choose to go there because he knows it's the best for him. Don't you have faith in him? He's your brother, he can handle himself just fine." Hari said as he sat beside the little girl and patted her head.
"Tell him, if he even get a scratch, uncle will bring him back." Yuna said with an angry pout.
Hari and Jungkook chuckled at that and both nodded their head.
"He'll be okay, he's a strong guy, he's your brother after all."

----
- boy x boy
- top Jungkook
- bottom Taehyung
- eating disorder
- panic attack
- mention of minor character death
- self harm