on a cold winter day ♪

"Kook!!" Yuna waved at her brother as soon as she saw him sitting at the bench

"Kook!!" Yuna waved at her brother as soon as she saw him sitting at the bench. If she could she would make a run to hug him, but she wasn't allowed to leave the school group their. Few other students' parents were also waiting for their child at the station. The school staff gave them fifteen minutes to converse with them so they were just now standing at one place with the whole group.

When Jungkook saw her sister enthusiastically waving at him he immediately got up, fisting his phone in one hand and holding onto the strap of his bag he marched towards her.

Yuna threw herself on Jungkook, immediately pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

Jungkook chuckled as he hugged her back, he feels so happy. He's finally seeing his sister after one and a half month.

"Someone missed me a lot huh?" Jungkook teased when Yuna pulled away, the bunny grin not leaving her face even for a second.

"Oh shut up! You missed me just as much." Yuna snorted out, hugging her brother once again.

"Okay okay, let me see your ugly face properly now.....hmm you look as ugly as ever." Jungkook joked with all seriousness, making Yuna whine at him.

"You're no better! Look at you, wearing these torn clothes." Yuna pointed towards his torn cargo, making him let out an amused laugh. He missed this.

"Yuna, be quick. We need to leave for the hotel as well." One of Yuna's teacher said as she passed by the duo.

"Okay, before I forget. Here are some snacks - there are four chocolate bars as well, so share something with your friends." Jungkook said as he unzipped his bag and pulled out a brown paper bag, handling it over to her.

"I'm not sharing shit with them. Chocolates are mine and I'll not give a single bite to anyone." Yuna said as she clutched onto the paper bag.

"I got you four, don't be selfish! Give them one bar at least." Jungkook scolded before handling her some cash.

"Don't-don't deny it. Keep it with you, you never know when you need it." Jungkook said as he pushed her hands away.

"Kook, imo and samchon gave me money and you're also giving this, where will I keep so much cash?" She asked as she pouted, nevertheless taking out her small wallet to put the cash in it safely.

"Spend the money I gave you, try to avoid spending their's okay? Also, tell me how was the train journey? Was everything alright?"

"Oh! Yes, it was great. I made a new friend and let me tell you, he looks like an actual angel. Also, there was a creepy dude who was making me and my friends super uncomfortable by passing weird remarks and cat calling us but that angel friend of mine handled him well. He even got him off the train. He's such an angel and he's super handsome, like if I was of your age, I would've definitely hit on him." Yuna grinned widely at the memory of Taehyung.