somewhere ♪

"Mr

"Mr. Kim, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I had no other option other than calling you here." Professor Lee says to Taehyung's father with an apologetic smile.

Mr. Kim was in Lee's office. Taehyung wasn't there yet but Lee did send someone to inform him to report to him right at the moment.

"May I know why I was called today? I'm a busy person, as you must know. I don't have time to visit my son's college everyday." Mr. Kim says calmly.

When Lee is about to reply back, the door of his office opens with a thud. When the duo looks towards the door, they see Taehyung walking into the room with a very annoyed expression.

"Where are your manners, Taehyung?" Mr. Kim grits out.

"You didn't teach me any." Taehyung shrugs.

"I don't mind his behavior anymore, Mr. Kim. He's always like this in class as well." Lee shook his head in disappointment.

"Didn't you hear what I said? My father didn't teach me any manner, neither did my so called mother. How am I suppose to show any respect then?" Taehyung rolls his eyes dramatically. He knows it won't end well, but he's far too annoyed to think about the outcome.

"Taehyung! You won't utter a single word." His father warns him, voice so harsh that Lee himself shudders.

"Why am I here, professor? Did he not perform well in his assignment?" Mr. Kim asks, glaring at Taehyung as he asks the last question.

"Ah not about that. Mr. Kim, as you know it's just the beginning of the semester, I want my students to grip the best they can, but Taehyung was absent for three days in the span of one month already. I don't think it's good for his academic performance in any way. I'm completely okay with him disrespecting me but I want him to learn well. How long will this twirling around will help him?" Lee sighs out - pretending to be concerned.

"What am I hearing, Taehyung? Is this true?" Mr. Kim asked as he got up from his seat, taking slow steps towards his son.

"Yes, I was absent for one day because you sent me to Busan and other two days I had important practice-" Before Taehyung can finish his sentence, he feels a slap landing on his cheek, making him jerk his face towards the direction of the force.

"I only found the first reason valid. If I ever hear this kind of complain ever again, I'll make sure you don't have those feet to twirl around." Mr. Kim says as he straightens his coat, turning towards Mr. Lee, who was looking at the father and son duo with wide eyes.

"Professor, if he skips your classes again, don't hesitate to contact me."

Taehyung chuckles bitterly, making Lee look back at the younger male.

"You think he'll be here to call you? He'll be out soon. After all, how long can someone stay in such a reputed University when they don't even know how to teach?"

"What do you mean? Stop vomiting bullshit! I'm warning you for the last time Taehyung, focus on Business if you want yourself alive." Mr. Kim's words were loud enough to echo throughout the room.
He marches towards the door to take his leave, but Taehyung speaks again.

"I'll send you my test paper as soon as I get my hands on it. I scored full marks which this old man didn't expect. I'll send it to you. I'm fully focused on my studies, Mr. Kim. Ask any other professor, they don't have any complaint about me." Taehyung speaks out, smirking at Lee.

Taehyung was smirking because he knew what he has to do now. He won't tolerate this bullshit anymore.

Mr. Kim doesn't say anything, just walks out right through the door, failing to notice the other person sitting on the bench placed in front of Leo's office.

The other person doesn't fail to notice Mr. Kim though. The man's aura screams dominance and power.
As he was sitting right in front of the office and the door was not completely closed, allowing sound to flow out of it easily. He heard everything, Taehyung's words, Lee's words and Taehyung's father's words. Jungkook heard it all.

Yoongi somehow managed to sneak Taehyung's answer sheet from the desk when everyone was out of the lecture hall. Jungkook and Jimin still saw him though, as they were standing near the window, waiting for Hoseok to arrive.

"Is that Taehyung's paper?" Jungkook asked Yoongi, pointing towards the folded sheet in his grip.

"Shh don't say it out loud." Yoongi was quick to shush him.

"You're going to get in trouble if Lee gets to know about this." Jimin mumbles out, keeping in mind it's the first time he's actually speaking to Yoongi.

"For now, I need to get my brother out of trouble." Yoongi sighs out.

"Don't you have your extra class right now? You're in music too right? With hobi hyung?" Jimin questions again.

"Yeah I am...I can skip it for one day."

"You can give me the paper, I'll hand it over to Taehyung?" Jungkook suddenly blurts out.

"Oh? You'll do that?" Yoongi was a bit taken a back.

"Yeah, tell me where is he?" Jungkook asks as he extends his hand.

"In front of Lee's office. You know the way right?" Yoongi asks again.

"Yeah, I do." With that Jungkook walks away from others, heading towards Lee's office.
When he reached there, he didn't see Taehyung, instead he heard Lee complaining about Taehyung.

He decided to sit outside, maybe he can hand it over once Taehyung walks out. How worse can it be? It's Taehyung's father, he can't really scold him for being absent for just three days. His assumptions are proven wrong when he hears Mr. Kim threatening Taehyung, when he hears the harsh slap, when he hears him threatening him about his life. Oh how wrong he was this whole time.

Taehyung has every reason to not like his father, Yoongi has every reason to not like that man. He never knew, he could never imagine any parent threatening their own child. The way he was talking to Taehyung - so cold and distant - is not a way he has ever heard a father speak to their son. Taehyung was born in a wealthy family, but not in a lovable one. He could feel his heart breaking fir Taehyung.
Jungkook has always been super close to his parents, especially his father. He was an idol for him, still is. He can not imagine his father talking to him like that, he can never. He feels so guilty for making Taehyung feel worse. He only has Yoongi and he badmouth about their precious bond right in front of Taehyung. He feels like the biggest asshole.

He breaks out of his trance when he hears heavy foot steps walking out of the room.
Before Taehyung can walk by, he quickly gets up.

"Umm your answer sheet. Yoongi asked me to hand it over to you." Jungkook hands over the sheet quickly to Taehyung who's equally fast to check his marks, chuckling once again as he sees he indeed got full marks.

Taehyung wasn't focusing on the other's paper though. His eyes was on the deep red bruise on Taehyung's cheek, it looked like it was still burning. He could guarantee that it left marks. The slap was hard, hard enough to echo through the room.

"Thanks" Taehyung doesn't say anything further before walking away.

_____
My exams are starting from 1st December so I'll be inactive for that time period. There will be one or two more updates before my exams starts.