Info

Name: Anthony Spain Towson

Height: 6'5"

Age: 28

Hairstyle: Dark Brown Short Dreads

Right Eye color: Dark brown

Left Eye color: Pale white.

Occupations: A high school graduate, Drafted in the USMC, USMC Reserves as a First Lieutenant.

Nationally: Trinidadian-American

Place of Birth: Washington DC, United States of America

Date of Birth: June 18th, 2006

His last battle was the Defense of Los Angeles in WW3. He is one the many that survived within the one minute the war was declared over and won by the North American Continent allies.

Noticeable injuries: A knife slash across the left eye leaving it looking like he's blind in that eye but is not, bullet graze wound at the side of the head and 70% of the left arm burnt.

Likes: RWBY, Music, His Family, The US Marine Corps, Gaming, his military gear, his Claymore Roomba, His Large House, His Country and His Friends.

Dislikes: Bullies, Racists(Unless it's a friendly joke), Disrespecting his Family, Disrespecting The US Marine Corps, Rapists, Commies, Talking about his time during War and The Pacific Theater of WW3.

Bio: It's 2034 being born on June 18th, 2006. Anthony had much of an easy life, being the second oldest of eight siblings, his father in the USMC reserves and his mother a teacher's assistant. So, everything's going great. Until October 2022 WW3 started. His father was called in to fight two months later. Then two years later Anthony was drafted in the USMC when he turned 18. Over time he gotten taller, muscular, stronger, faster, made friends, lost his virginity in a German Bathroom, lost friends, lost his combat company due to a nuclear explosion, he also lost his father from that same nuke, lost many friends during the Evacuation of the Pacific and had some nightmares of the Defense of Los Angeles. After the war he joined the USMC reserves as a First Lieutenant and is enjoying a relaxing life. He decided to take up a profession he was also decent in. Gaming, ever since he was a kid, he had played video games with his sister, little brothers, cousins, and younger sisters and he was good at gaming. When he entered high school, he never had enough time to play as he had schoolwork. But after returning home from war, he got back to it with the money he received for his service. He even gave his mother and siblings some money and without worrying about them paying bills. The US President, which was his former Commanding Officer gives him his own home for everything he's done for free.

So, his life is slowly turning back around.

Home/Location: Upper Marlboro, Maryland

Current Year: June 25, 2034