Costco and Dates

Author's Note: I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a week and a half of visiting the Takahashi Clan main estate for three days and two nights. And avoiding getting stabbed in his sleep again.

Anthony was now at Costco Wholesale in Woodmore town center Glenarden, MD with Ruby, Yang, Raven, Summer, Nora, Jaune, Ren, Sun, Neptune, Penny, Pyrrha, Emerald, Mercury, and Neo.

The fourteen had never been in a wholesale warehouse before as their jaw dropped at sheer size.

Penny had stars in her eyes, "This is amazing! So much food, so many things. It's so wonderful!"

"It is, isn't it?" Anthony said.

"Can we buy some snacks?!" Ruby asked, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Now Ruby," Summer started.

"Please?" Yang said.

"Yeah, please?" Nora added, looking at Anthony with pleading eyes.

"Fine. But only one bag each." Anthony said as he passes the electronics area.

" Anthony said as he passes the electronics area

And pulling Emerald away, "No Emmy. They're shoplift proof."

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" Emerald asked.

"That means it has sensors attached to them so if someone tries to walk out with something, alarms will sound."

"Oh, come on." Emerald groaned, as they continued their shopping.

"How can you afford all of this stuff?" Mercury asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's classified information," Anthony answered with a smile. "Plus, I'm your landlord that alouds you guys to live at my place rent-free."

"Fair enough." Mercury said as he looked at the clothes aisle.

" Mercury said as he looked at the clothes aisle