My house. My rules.

"Now why do we need rules!?" Shouted an irritated Jacques Schnee as Anthony's eye twitches in annoyance.

"Should've died with Tyrian," Anthony muttered to himself as he answered the prick, "Because last I remember from what Arc and Nikos said, most of you people tried to kill each other before your planet got deleted and I don't want the FBI, CIA or crazy fans raiding my house or kidnapping either me or one of y'all because of Ruby using her semblance to get cookies or Raven using portals to go the toilet, or because of the Faunus animal parts."

"Is there a problem with the Faunus?" Sienna asked, slightly irritated with a few of the others, giving Anthony a look.

"No, the problem is because most of our Faunus have more than one animal part. They were former humans but turned into Faunus due to chemicals fucking up just humans, and the government, might experiment, and exploit you for being out of this world," when Anthony said that he shocked every Faunus there. "Also, there's no Aura, meaning no semblances or huntsmen, which also means no Grimm," he said this time shocking everyone there. They realized, they are the only people with an Aura and Semblance. "Alright, give me a minute or two to make some rules."

Anthony said as he entered his mancave, while the people of Remnant started to discuss what was happening to them now.

"Now what? New world, new home, and now we're going to be locked behind some soldier's rules, and no Aura but also no Grimm too," Roman complained as he sat on a chair. "But having no criminal history is better." He mumbled silently to himself.

"Well, we should find something else on tv to learn more about this world. While we wait for the guy to come back," Taiyang suggested as Yang hit a random button as a news reporter is shown, but they all heard the sounds of an explosion going off.

"Whoa! That was close. Where was I? Right the aftermath of the third world war, it has been two years since the end of ten-year long war that left only millions to billions of casualties and the almost destruction of life on this planet." The news reporter said doing a report as in the background are EOD specialists clearing the minefields on Santa Monica Beach, Los Angeles.

"It seems the Brother Gods sent us to a world where a great war has ended, but in the progress of recovering..." Oscar said with wide eyes as everyone was also wide and jaw dropped seeing the beach that is still considered dangerous to be at.

"With it also now being a year after discovering the surviving continent of South America and most of its population having animal parts and damaged lands, NATO held a meeting with discussing that they will send another care packages to help aid populace of South America aka SATO. In some other news US President Lincoln Clinton has visited Rio and meeting Brazilian President Larissa Yong Kodô. With him doing it has made history." The news reporter said having the some of the people from Remnant raise eyebrows as they didn't know what a President was and some of the Faunus smile.

"What is a president and how is it making history?" Ren, Hazel and Salem said as they didn't know.

Yang noticed that Ruby still had a look small fear, "Sis, you alright?"

"Yeah, all better from what happened." Ruby acknowledges to her sister as Anthony comes back wearing a different outfit with sleeve hiding his burnt arm.

"Okay people I'm back, and I changed my clothes." Anthony said to the group.

"Before you tell us the rules, quick question." Ironwood said to Anthony as he nodded in approval, "Who are you?"

"Right, I forgot," he said then clears his throat. "My name is Anthony S. Towson, the S stands for Spain. I was born and raised in this country that we're currently standing on, or Kingdom from you're from, but don't call this country a kingdom you'll either piss a bunch of people off or called a complete dolt. I'm also a 1st Lieutenant in the United States Marine Corps or USMC for short. We are called Marines, not soldiers. Calling us a soldier is consider an insult."