Chapter 1

Through the noisy corridors of  "Cheon Ah" High School of Arts , where the students walk back and forth talking, Joo Suk Kyung walks with Ha Eun Byul as they head to class together. But Seok Kyung looked around hoping to see Joo Seok Hoon's twin brother. Soon, he appeared in her sister's field of vision with Bae Rona, they walked into the classroom together, which made Seok Kyung's blood boil...

“How I hate this…”-, she muttered through clenched teeth before following her brother into the classroom.

The singing class room was full of noise when she entered. She looked around to see where her brother sat down and became even angrier when she saw that her brother sat down with Rona.

Soon the bell rang, which meant that it was time to take your seats, but Seok-gyeong did not budge. She kept looking at Seok Hoon and Rona who were smiling as they talked to each other.

Silence enveloped the classroom when teacher Ma entered the classroom, looking around at the teacher, Seok-kyung went to her place where she sat with her brother, who now did not pay anyone attention to her...

Another singing lesson was over, after which Seok-hoon and Rona walked out of class together. Seok-kyung of course followed them.

Leaving the classroom with Rona, Seok Hoon headed towards the cafeteria until he heard a voice behind him that he immediately recognized. Seok Kyung's voice.

— Seok Hoon! -, He turned around and stopped in place. Then Suk Kyung slowly approached him as if she was taking a walk.

—Do you want to talk? I want.

—Okay, let's talk-, he said taking a step forward.
—Rona, wait for me, I’ll be here for a minute-, he turned to Ron, looking back at her. She nodded, so you can safely go with Seok Kyung.
Moving further away where there were fewer people, Seok-Kyung stopped

—What do you need?

—Stop it already, come to your senses! I'm sick of you making the perfect boyfriend. I'm sick of this... - Suk Kyung turned to him

—You must stop this. How much longer are you going to act like this? I'm tired of seeing you like this. Stop, it's time for you to accept that I won't support you until you get better.

—Do you think that if you behave like this, I will instantly change chtoli? No... I won't stop until Rona stops ruining my life.

—It's not her who is ruining your life, but you yourself. Turn on your brains already. If you don't have anything else to tell me, I'll go...- with that, Seok Hoon turned around and left Seok Kyung
~~~

—About the Cheon ceremony, I decided that before announcing the upcoming Cheon Festival, who will be the soloist for the ceremony. Does anybody want?-asked teacher Cheon Seo Jin standing in front of the class

—I want!