chapter 00

road to you , prologue .

japan , shibuya .

currently escaping .

in a desperate attempt to escape from korea, i found myself running relentlessly, panting as i
go. it was as if i was trying to leave the memories of that country behind.

earlier , i had managed to board a plane last minute and breathe a sigh of relief, believing that i had successfully evaded any pursuit. however, little did i know that they were determined to find me and catch up.

perhaps they saw something in my actions or knew something that compelled them to track my every move. the thought of being discovered and pulled back into the turmoil must have added an extra layer of fear and urgency to my situation.

as I step foot in shibuya, the vibrant screens captivate my attention. it felt both nostalgic and exciting to be back in my birthplace after being raised in korea due to my mother's illness. the bond with my siblings may have been physically separated, but family ties run deep.

my unique appearance, with long pink hair and piercings, adds a touch of individuality that sets me apart. and while time may have passed since i last saw them, it's unlikely that they will remember me.

the way you talk and carry yourself still bears similarities to the person they knew before. reuniting with loved ones after a prolonged absence can be a mix of emotions- anticipation, excitement, and perhaps even a hint of nervousness. but rest assured that the shared memories and experiences will serve as a strong foundation for reconnecting.

embracing this opportunity to reconnect with my siblings, i cherished the moments spent together as we rediscover each other's stories and create new ones. siblings often share an unbreakable bond that transcends time and distance—and who knows? my shared experiences might bring us even closer than before (hopefully). i remember i had excalty three siblings, two older brothers and one older sister. akashi something.

i was having a great time, revealing in the bustling sounds and laughter as i strolled along the vibrant streets of tokyo. however, my enjoyment was abruptly shattered when i heard the unmistakable sound of hurried footsteps approaching from behind.

to my astonishment, it was those same individuals who had been pursuing me back in korea. instant panic washed over me with a sigh, and without hesitation, i sprang into action. quickly, i weaved through the throngs of people, making every effort to escape their grasp.

as i continued my run along the streets, a sudden BEEP caught my attention. glancing to the side, i noticed an elegant and expensive-looking black car beside me, porsche. curiosity piqued, i turned my gaze towards the vehicle just as its window rolled down,  revealing a mysterious figure inside.

sporting a pink mullet and wearing a black mask to conceal their identity, this individual exuded an aura of intrigue. it was at that moment that i realised there was more to this encounter than met the eye. my mind raced with questions about who this person could be and what their intentions were. was it merely a chance encounter or something more significant? the allure of the unknown hung in the air, leaving me intrigued and eager to uncover the truth behind this enigmatic presence.

" GET IN! " the man with a pink mullet shouted. he extended his arms to push the door open, and i quickly slipped into the car and closed the door. i didn't even know who he was. i'm literally just getting into a stranger's car.

is it safe in japan? is it normal in japan?

he drove way over the speed limit , heading to an unknown destination. besides, i just left korea without any luggage in case someone is tracking me. i looked at him .he appeared to be a just few years older than me. japanese people are known for being really nice, i suppose. they even let strangers into their car when they were in trouble.

i looked behind and realised there were a few black cars following us. i started to sweat, my palms growing cold.

"um... sir? can you go faster?" i asked in japanese, and he looked at me bluntly before smirking.

" sure."

-- strangers to lovers

PLAYLIST. 

i wanna be yours , arctic monkeys

devil town , cavetown

nobody , mitski

rue , girl in red

still into you , paramore 

cheating is a crime , takuyan

i always cared , aldn