육.

NOT EDITED

NOT EDITED. AND ALL THE ONWARD CHAPTERS AS WELL.  REALLY CRINGE.

"못 잡아서 미안?"(sorry i couldn't catch that.) "내가 말했다.아무도 내 것을 건드리지 못하게 하겠다."(I said, i won't let anyone mess with what's mine.)

"그녀는 언제 당신의 것입니까?"(when was she yours?) "오늘." (today.) the men snickered, and without realising it, he pulled the trigger, but nothing happened.He furrowed his eyebrows and exclaimed, "HAH?"He yelled, but the gun was nowhere to be seen. I aimed the gun at his forehead, my face devoid of emotion.Without hesitation, I quickly shot him in the forehead, creating a hole. I threw the gun in his face and kicked him out.

"WHAT WAS THAT JELLYFISH?" i turned around, a slight pink tint visible on my face. I looked away, avoiding eye contact with him. "My, my! Rindou is finally trying to pull?" the taller purple male walked behind the jellyfish, slapping his back. are they gay? They have matching hair colours and do look alike. oh no. they are both hella attractive and they are BOTH TAKEN? NO!

i guess i'll go for Mikey then.

"geez i saved your life there."

"By the way, I never got all of your names! I'm Kira Hyun!" I have changed the topic and to ignore the jellyfish, bowing. They quickly introduced themselves, learning that the jellyfish's name was Rindou Hentai.

No - Rindou Haitani. yea... i think that's it.

His brother is LITERALLY the complete opposite of him.He is very kind, unlike someone else! though he is flirty. I also asked Mikey who his taiyaki supplier was, and he surprisingly told me that he didn't have one.I offered to be his personal supplier of taiyaki and dorayaki, and he promised to increase my payment.

yay!

Mikey gave me a room on the same floor as Haru, Ran, and, of course, Rindou. My room is right next to his! like what? Haru's room is directly across from mine, while Ran's room is diagonal from mine.The nice people are situated on a different floor and side, hmph. Mikey led me to my room, and it was exactly what I wanted!

 Mikey led me to my room, and it was exactly what I wanted!

(can change the colour theme. the table will be longer and you will have a desktop with mangas on top with the shelves. your cabinets and closet will be somewhere near the end of the bed)

"Wow! thanks!" My eyes glowed with sparkles. He smiled at me while eating a taiyaki, playfully ruffling my hair. He told me that he still had some business to do, so he left me. I was amazed by everything. I hesitated, but then I opened the closet.

it was

✨EMPTY✨

and that can only mean one thing: SHOPPING TIME!