It's over

20 may

*Bill's POV*

-What is your problem? Georg asked Tom.

Tom dropped his gaze from me and looked at Georg.

- HA! Should you say.

Tom said back to Georg.

- You just ran of without saying why and Bill has been trying to reach you!

Georg yelled at Tom.

-And why should I care?

Tom asked Georg in a rough tone.

- Because he's your brother!

Georg replied to Tom in the same tone.

-I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM!

Shouted Tom.

When he said those words, it felt like someone had shot me right in the heart. And that's when it hit me, he doesn't give a damn. At least that was what he said.

Georg looked over to me but I didn't look into his eyes I felt ashamed. I was like a goddamn doormat for Tom to step on.

I started to shake and cry again. I'm TRIED OF THIS SHIT!

-Bill hey look it's okay. Georg said trying to calm me down, but it was no use, I ran up the stairs to my room and i slammed the door shut.

I ran and threw myself on the bed. I was lying on my stomach with my arms on the pillow. I put my head on my arms and started to cry even more.

My eyes hurt a lot, but I can't stop crying, my whole body hurt. I just wanted the pain to end.

*Sigh*

I'VE HADE ENOUGH! I've had to put up with this damn pain for way too long, now that's enough!

Life is fucking pointless, we're all doomed to die eventually!

*Tom's POV*

FUCK why did I say that?! All he has done is care about me!

*Sigh*

What am I doing? He has talked about his problems with me, he has trusted me and I have been treating him like rubbish under my shoe.

Aaah! What should I do!! Or more what should I say, I'm gonna have to apologize but how?

Ugh... I'll apologize tomorrow instead so I can think about what to say.

I don't understand how I could say something like that to him!

I love Bill more than anyone. He means everything to me, I'm supposed to help him and watch over him.

But I did the opposite...

*Bill's POV*

11.24 PM

I've made up my mind... today it's over.

I lift myself out of bed. I stand up and then I feel how heavy my body is.

My vision is starting to blur, it feels like I'm going to pass out. My head was spinning I almost lost my balence but after a while I got my vision back.

Then I take the opportunity to go to my wardrobe to get a warmer sweater, but I couldn't bring myself to change.

So all I wear is a pair of bootcut jeans with a belt and a tight T-shirt. I started walking down the stairs quietly, I didn't want to accidentally wake up anyone.

I went to the front door and turned on the handle but it was locked of course, but I didn't think about it at that moment. So I had to go and get the house key from the key cabinet. I unlocked the door and went out but I left the key in the house, I hade no reason to walk around with it. I went to the road and stopped at a bus stop.

11.37 PM

After waiting for 13min the bus was finally arrived. I jumped on and sat down at the first best available seat. I sat so that I was closest to the window so I could look out onto the street. I felt my eyes begin to fill with tears.

But I was sure of what I wanted, but I wished I could say goodbye to Tom and tell him how much I love him and how much he means to me, just one last time..

*Sigh*

I pressed the stop button and waited for the bus to stop.

After a while the bus stopped at another bus stop, I thanked the bus driver then I jumped off I almost fell but I caught myself.

I started to walk a little bit and it had started to rain, I was freezing cold.

My t-shirt didn't give me much warmth, I hardly felt my arms and my pants were soaking wet.

My hair was a mess and my makeup which was like a week old was not looking good. I must have looked totally crazy but I didn't care.

After walking in the cold for 10 min I finally found an old parking tower.

The building must have been at least 40 years old or something like that.

But it was good enough.