The pain of love

I had failed..... I scream in pain and fell down to my knees tears were running down my face. I couldn't understand what had happened.

The wind was so cold it gave me goosebumps.

I tried to take a breath but it was hard to breathe. I was choking on my own tears.

Then I heard all the people start screaming in fear when they saw the corpse lying lifeless on the ground.

After a while it hit me.

He was gone, gone forever

I picked myself up off the ground and ran towards the stairs.
I ran as fast as I could but I got my shirt stuck on one of the nails of the rusty stairs. I was running fast so when it cough my shirt I feel back and hit the back of my back head on the stairs. My head was pounding, I felt dizzy my vision started to blur. I was struggling to get up but eventually I lifted myself up and tore my shirt off the nail and I continued run. It felt like I was about to faint due to the fall, but I kept running. When I came down I flung open the door, I looked around and then I saw the bloody body of my own brother lying lifeless on the cold ground.

I ran up to him and got down to my knees.
I threw my arms around his cold body.

*Georg's POV*

Two police officers were trying to talk with me and Gustav.

Tears were falling from my eyes.

-Are you two okay?

One of them asked in a worried tone.

I didn't answer, I was looking over at Bill. Why did they ask us if we were okay? We were looking at our dead friend on the ground. Nothing was fucking okay!

Tom was next to Bill holding him tightly.

He was crying but the crying then turned to pain full scream.

It caught the police officers attention, them staring as he wails in dispair.

-Bill I'm sorry
forgive me i never wanted it to end like this.

Tom said as his fingers strokes through Bill's hair.

The two police officers then walked over to Tom and told him to let go but he refused, they tried to pull him off but he was like glued stuck so they had to physically tare Tom from Bill's dead body.

He was screaming and crying. He was throwing himself around to get free but they wouldn't let go of him. His voice turning hoarse from his screaming, his body violently trying to free himself.

-LET ME GO!!

Tom scream with tears running down his face.

Then a group of people from the ambulance came to take and move Bill.

-DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH HIM!

Tom screamed as he tried to free himself from the grip of the police, but it was no use they were much stronger than him.

Seeing Tom this way made my heart break. I knew he would blame himself.

Tom fell down to his knees and the police officers let go of him. He lowered his head to the ground. He was crying and screaming in agony.

-THIS IS MY FAULT!!!

Tom screamed, hitting his fists to the concrete.

The police officers was trying to calm him down but there was no use.

I ran over to him and Gustav followed.

I went down to my knees and tried to talk to him. But the words got caught in my trowt. Seeing him like this caused my stomach to twist as I felt tears well up once more.

-Tom everything is going to be alright.

I said as I rubbed his back.

He lifted his head up and was staring down at the ground. He's eyes were red and sore.

He then turned his head and looked me in the eyes, he was staring for a while, he suddenly threw himself against me and clasp his arms around me. He didn't say anything, he just held me like he was dependent on me, I could feel how his body was trembling and it felt like he was gonna shatter if I dared let go.

-I'm sorry please forgive me. I never meant for it to go this far.....

His voice was harsh, he sounded woren out.

-Tom this is not your fault.

I said as I hugged him back I started to cry once more.

*Tom's POV*

-Bill trusted me a-and all I-

I couldn't finsish my sentence, So I just went quite.

I just wish I could rewind time and make everything right.