Chapter Thirty

A/N: On chapter thirty and still not at the plot of the story, omg.

----
JJ's Pov:

Everything happened all at once. The two men came falling down, along with Emily after we just kissed, and she said she loved me.

"Ow, fuck you Morgan." I heard Emily say from the floor, holding onto her thigh.

"Sorry, princess." Morgan said, getting up from checking Liams' pulse and walking towards Emily.

"I had to hit you to be able to shoot the unsub down."

"Are you ok?"

"No, help me up."

He took his FBI jacket off and helped Emily put it on and zipped it up. It fits her like a mini dress.

"Are you ok to walk?" I heard Derek say.

"Y-Yeah."

"Emily, JJ!! Thank God you guys are alright, " Elle said, running towards me and practically jumping into my arms.

"Are you ok?" Elle asked, putting both her hands on either side of my cheeks, moving my head side to side to see if I have any bruises.

"Yes, they only..." I didn't have to finish the sentence.

Elle hugged me again, softer this time.

Me and Elle walked out together, Emily and Derek, in front of us.

"Let's get you checked out." Elle said.

"I'm fine. They didn't lay a finger on me, I want to go see Emily." I said.

"Let's go. I want to see her too."

Me and Elle walked towards the ambulance Emily was in, and they were loading her in.

"Can we ride along?"

"Yes, hope in we're about to leave." The paramedic said.

The ride was silent. The only thing you can hear is the sirens, the monitors attached to Emily.

"I'm sorry." I said, holding onto Emily's hand for dear life.

I know she couldn't hear me, but I had to say it.

"None of this is your fault, JJ." I heard Elle say while she grabbed my hand.

"There was nothing you could've done, I saw the crime scene. They had you chained up. You couldn't do anything to prevent what they did to her. Don't blame yourself for this. You know she would tell you the same thing."

We arrived at the hospital.

They took Emily into the emergency room, and the team was right behind us.

I stayed their in shock. We were happy, genuinely happy. Then, two random guys took us and destroyed us. Destroyed everything.

How can life change in an instant?

I felt Elles' arms wrap around me to help me up from the seat.

She helped me out of the ambulance. At this point, I couldn't even hear what the team was saying.

"Come on, blondie. Let's get you checked out." I heard Elle whisper into my ear.

We walked in, and Elle helped me get myself checked in.

Since I wasn't beaten or tortured, they gave me a bed in the pit.

I was given a IV, because apparently I was sooooo dehydrated. I feel fine.

"What do you want to eat?" Elle asked.

"Nothing. I'm not hungry." I said honestly.

"Oh, come on, I know they didn't feed you. You were in their for a week. You've got to be straving." She said.