Chapter Thirty- One

A/N: This story is going to be longer than the usual chapters. It'll have multiple days smushes in to one story. This is because of the story taking too long to write. This chapter will be getting to the point, but it'll be long. Also I would like to give you an apology for how many time jumps and hour skips there is going to be, but I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Words: 14,366 Good luck.
——
FIRST WEEK
JJ's Pov:

I woke up to light seeping in through the windows. The sun was in my eyes, and I felt warm.

I opened my eyes a bit more to see Elle and Spencer cuddled up on the couch next to me, Derek on the corner floor sleeping, and Emily beside me in her own bed.

She had a lot of visible bruises on her arm, legs, and face. Her hand was in a splint, and her foot was in a cast. Her upper thigh was all bandaged up. My guess is from the bullet.

I tried figuring out the time, but there were no visible clocks in this room.

Right on time, a nurse came in. She was hispanic, pin straight brown hair, hazeled eyes.

"Good morning, Agent Jareau." She said.

"Morning. What time is it?"

She looked at her watch.

"7:30 am," She said, walking over to me, stopping by my bedside to write down stuff on my chart.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty well. I mean for it being a hospital bed."

She chuckled.

"Good to know. I will come back here at 10 am. Hopefully, your friend is up by then." She said it's very obvious she thought about Emily in some way.

To my luck, Spencer is a morning person. So, right when the nurse walked out, her woke up.

He got up and moved his arm from Elles belly and started rubbing his eyes.

He saw that I was awake, "Good morning, JJ." He said with a smile.

"Sleep good?" I said with a chuckle.

"Yes. You?"

"Very good, thanks for asking."

"You're welcome." He said with a warm smile.

He laid back down and put his arm back on Elle's stomach. This time, Elle moved closer to him.

I decided to go back to sleep since there isn't much to do in a hospital room full of sleeping people.

----
Emily's Pov:

"Emily. Emily. Agent Prentiss." I heard someone say rubbing my upper arm.

"I have to change your bandage." Clarissa said, pointing at my thigh.

"Let me sleep." I said groaning.

"Can't do that."

"Yes, you can."

"No, I can't."

"Let me sleep."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Change it while I'm sleeping."

"You won't be able to sleep."

"Yes, I would."

"Ok, whatever you say."

I was falling back asleep when I felt this sharp pain jolt throughout my body.