{04}

I was at home lying on bed staring at the ceiling thinking about what happened today.
I was crying in the music room which hasn't been used in years. When suddenly someone embraced me. I figured it was a boy because he had a bigger build and firm muscles. I wanted to push the person away because I obviously didn't know them but for some reason I couldn't...I felt warm and protected because of the big arms around me and the sweet smell that came from him comforted me as well so for once I stopped caring. But apparently I dozed off and when I woke up I saw a teddy keychain next to me. I didn't know who it was that left it so I wasn't able to thank the guy for comforting me so I took the keychain and hoped I could somehow trace him with it someday.

The days went on and it was now May something almost my best friends birthday. I was on my way to send her a package with a present. When I suddenly bumped into someone. I look up and see Jungwon. I apologise and start walking again when he suddenly starts talking to me. "Where are you going?" He asks. "Just sending a package to my friend..." she says. "Ah..." she goes into the post office and sends it off. When she exits Jungwon is still there. "You're still here?" She says with raised eyebrows "Why are you still here?" She then changes her sentence. "Would you like me to leave?" He says while raising an eyebrow. "No that's not what I meant but..." she gets interrupted by him: "I know... I want to treat you to a meal or drink to thank you for giving me your lunch." He explains. "Ah it really was nothing so don't worry...I'm going home to eat instant ramen with my brother so thank you for the offer though" she declines. "Ow... then let me buy you and your brother ramyeon? Are you going to the convenience store?" "Yes." "I'll come with you..." "Uh, ok fine..." she finally gives in. Arrived at the convenience store she fills her basket with various types of instant ramyeon and snacks and three drinks. "Woah that's a lot..." Jungwon says just standing there and looking with wide eyes bracing his heart for the bill. "Yeah it's for the whole month...but you won't pay this. I agreed you coming but I never agreed you paying..." she says with a smirk. Yeong Joo proceeds to pay while Jungwon grabs chocolate and a drink and follows her to pay. Yeong Joo grabs her wallet and Jungwons attention is caught when something is dangling from it he looks over and sees the bear keychain he gave the bawling girl. Yeong Joo pays and exits the store. Jungwon pays as well and follows her. "Here..." he says holding the chocolate and the drink out for her to take. " huh?" She says confused not taking it "what's this?" She says. "To repay you..." he says grabbing her hand and putting the food in it. She looks at it and just says " well thank you then..." before putting it in her bag. She is closing her bag when she hears her name getting called out "YEONG JOO!" It's U-Jin who just came from work waving to her as he walks her way. "Oh U-Jin-oppa?" She answers truning to him confused. "Yah weren't you working part time after your other job?" She asks. "Ah yeah, normally but the owner said we'll close for the day so I didn't have to come..." he says smiling before looking over to a boy.

U Jin pov:
I look over and see a handsome boy standing behind my sister. "Who's this?" I ask pointing to him a bit. "Oh..." she says unsure. "He's just..." she says looking at him.

Yeong Joo pov:
I look at Jungwon and my mind gives up on me. 'what is he????'. "I'm her friend..." he says smiling and bowing saying "nice to meet you, my name is Yang Jungwon." I look up at him and look back at U Jin nodding slowly and nodding faster after each one. "Have you eaten yet?" U Jin asks "No sir." Jungwon says politely. "Ah call me Hyung... and would you like to stay over to eat? You're Yeong-joo's first friend I meet." U Jin says happily holding up the groceries he did.

End Yeong-Joo's pov

 "Uh..." Jungwon starts getting cut off by yeong Joo " NO, He was just leaving! Right?"she says making an expression as if she is pleading. "Ah is that so?" U-jin asks looking at Jungwon. "Uh no...no I would love a meal. I'll just let my parents know." Jungwon answers Yeong-Joo sighs and starts walking to their home. "Yes sure go ahead but let's go on first. Shall we?" U Jin says.

They enter and yeong Joo puts the groceries down and goes to her room to change into comfy clothes:

She then goes look for Yoobin. "Yoobin? Yooobin where you at bro?" She calls out in English. "Yoobin I brought snacks?" She says smirking as she'll find him in no time. "YEONG JOO? Are you home?" He calls out "HAHAHHAHAHHAHA" she bursts out laughing falling to the ground slapping it. " Yah what's wrong?" Yoobin says confused coming out of his room. " I was calling you multiple times b~but you only answered when I sa...when I said I brought snacks...HAHAHAHAH" she tries to get out between her laughter. Jungwon was now just standing there in the living room listening to their conversation lightly smiling as he found it a bit funny even though he didn't completely understood what they were saying as he isn't fluent in English. "Yah... Yeong-joo it's not funny I really didn't hear you I was gaming with my friends..." he whines forming a small pout following her into the kitchen noticing the guest halfway. When he notices Jungwon he stops walking and slightly bows "Hello..." he says to Jungwon. "Yeong-joo, hyung, who is he?" He whispers when he shuffles next to them in the kitchen. "Ah he's a friend of Yeong-joo!" "WHAT! YEONG JOO YOU HAVE FRIENDS!?" He jokingly says lifting her up. "YAH YOOBIN PUT ME DOWN YOU MOTHERFU~" she gets interrupted by U-Jin "LANGUAGE YEONG JOO!" He yells before she could finish her sentence. Yoobin puts her down noticing the guest again and walking of to his room quickly. " ah hahah she says straightening out her clothes and hair saying "Take a seat...Those are my brothers if you didn't know yet..."she says sitting down opposite of the coffe table nudging Jungwon to sit there. "Ah yes, I figured." He admits. "You speak fluent English?" he asks fascinated. "Ah yes haha we are from the USA..." she says.  Their conversation falls silent. "Uh where is the toilet?"Jungwon asks breaking the awkward silence. "Ah the door to the left" yeong Joo says pointing to the hall with multiple doors. Jungwon stands up and goes there opening the first door as he doesn't know which door it is when he enters yoobin's room per accident. Yoobin looks to the door and takes of his headset frowning in confusion as to why Jungwon opened his door. "Oh sorry I was searching for the bathroom..." he says. "Oh it's the next door..."Yoobin says about to put his headset back on and continuing the game when Jungwon says something again " OMG, you play that game too!? It's so underrated!"he exclaims. "YOU KNOW IT!?" Yoobin exclaims back. "Yesss omg what characters, gadgets and gear do you have???" Jungwon says approaching his desk looking at the computer monitor. "Hyung! I don't have a lot...want to play together sometime? Btw is it okay if I call you hyung?"

{*°Author°*}
Omg sorry for the long wait
For whoever is gonna read this haha

Update author:

The next part will be published tomorrow at 10AM<3