{08}

The next morning Jungwon wakes up feeling something heavy on his sleeping arm. His arm is stiff and hurts a bit. He slowly wakes up and looks to the side. He sees Yeong-joo's face just inches away from his. He quickly looks back at the ceiling. His heart is beating fast. He feels movement. Yeong-joo put her arm over his torso, basically hugging him. Jungwon shakes her lightly. She starts waking up, she opens her eyes and the first thing she sees is Jungwons face barely inches away from hers. She quickly sits up and fixes her clothes. Her heartbeat is fast. "Goodmorning" she says not looking him in the eyes. "Goodmornig" he says back trying to look her in the eyes. Yeong-joo crawls over Jungwons legs and gets out of bed. She grabs some clothes and leaves her room. A little later she comes back with a towel and a tracksuit from her brother. "I think this should fit you" she says. "If you need something, I'm going to wash up..." she says. 

She washes up and goes to her brothers room to ask Yoobin to dry her hair for her, that way they can talk a bit. But when she enters his room he is deeply asleep. He is asleep so deep that he is snoring. So she goes back to her own room. "My brother is still sleeping. And U-jin left with his friends." Yeong-joo tells Jungwon. "Why are you searching them? Do you need help with anything?" he asks quickly putting his shirt on as he was still dressing but Yeong-joo didn't notice and just came in. "I wanted to ask him to dry my hair, but i'll just do it myself." She says with drupping hair. Jungwons heart is beating fast again. "I can help you if you want me to...?" he says. "If you want to, it's not like I can't it's more a habit between us that we dry each others hair and say what's bothering us." I explain. "Oh, I'll do it. Also something's bothering you?" he asks. "Yes, well no, but i am confused so I wanted to talk with him about something, but i'll tell him later..." Yeong-joo says smiling handing Jungwon her towel. Jungwon sits down and pats the bed, indicating her to sit next to him. Yeong-joo sits next to him and turns in his direction. Jungwon puts the towel on her head and slowly and carefully rubs it on her head. Yeong-joo looks him straight in the eye while he is focused on her head. He looks down and sees her intensely looking at him. His hands stop moving and he looks back at her. That minute was one of the most intimate moments they have had until now. Their moment gets interupted by Yoobin. "YEONG-JOO, DID YOU KNOW THEY CONFIRMED ANOTHER MARVEL FI- OMG HE IS STILL HERE? W-What? Yo I dry her hair!" Yoobin yells firstly looking at his phone and then at Jungwon seeing he is doing their bonding moment. "Oh sorry..." Jungwon says. Yoobin just stands there with his messy hair, shirtless. He starts to get flustered when Jungwons attention stays on him. He turns around and runs to his room. "YAH, YOOBIN WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT MARVEL?" Yeong-joo yells going after him. Jungwon follows her and says "OMG, do you guys like marvel? Me too!". "REALLY?" Yeong-joo and Yoobin yell in unison. "Yes, want to watch the new movie togheter sometime?" Jungwon asks excited. "OMG YES" Yeong-joo says with Yoobin. Yeong-joo goes to change into other clothes to go outside and Jungwon stays with Yoobin in his room. 

Yeong-joo pov:

I go to my room and I look for what I could wear. For some reason I wanted to look pretty, but I don't know why. But it was cold and I wanted to feel comfortable as the past few days have been shit.

I wear this:

(If you don't like this, imagine something else

(If you don't like this, imagine something else.)

I went to Yoobin's room to get Jungwon but when I enter they are gaming as bestfriends. I lean against the doorframe. "YOOBIN THERE WATCH OUT" Jungwon says. "NO HYUNG OVER THERE IS A SHOOTER YOU ARE NOT SAFE- AAH NO I DIED." Yoobin screams. "You guys seem to be having fun..." I say. "Oh you're ready? Also yeah we are, but let's go. I'll play with you again some other time okay ask my number from your sis." Jungwon says. "Okay, let's go...Yoobin we are heading out alright?" I say. "Okay, where are you going?" Yoobin asks. "Uhm we don't know yet...But i'll be back later, bye!" I say. We leave my apartment and start walking. "Do you want to go to a gaming hall?", "Do you want to go to a café?" we say at the same time. "Okay what you said..." we say at the same time again. "Let's just do them both...hehe" I decide. 

We go to a café and I get a hot chocolate while Jungwon gets an ice americano and we share a slice of strawberry shortcake. After being at the café for a while we left and played some games at the arcade. "Omg, look there a photobooth! Do you want to take some pictures?" I ask him excited. "Sure!" He answers. I print two strips of photos and give one strip to him. "Omg, I like them so much, they're so cute." I put mine in my wallet. 

Monday Sunoo came to school so I sit with him and tell him what we did in the weekend. "Girl, I ship!" he says. "What are you saying we are just friends...you'll make it weird haha" I say. "Btw do you want to come over tonight? then you can meet my brothers...just stay for a sleepover if you're there anyways." I propose. "Sure!" Sunoo says smily. 

After school I'm walking with Sunoo but I stop when I see Jungwon walking a bit further from us. He seems to be calling with someone. "YEAH I KNOW, NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" he screams. We get startled and stop behind him. He turns around and looks us straight in the eye. "You okay?" I ask. "O-oh hey...yeah im fine I guess" he says while scratching his head and frowning. "Okayy..." I say not convinced. "See you tomorrow then... let's go Yeong-joo" Sunoo says while walking away.