{11}

I sit on Jungwon's bed and take off his hoodie. I hang it up as it is very wet. I grab my phone, I open instagram and scroll a bit. Then I text Yoobin. 

My baby pig 00

active: 6h ago...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 missed calls from my baby pig 00

My baby pig 00:

Yeong-joo call me ASAP!!!

You:

Why? What's wrong, I'm at Jungwon's place...

Huh? Whats wrong? I'll call him tommorow. 

I scroll some more. At this point I'm comfortably sitting on the floor my chin on his bed and arms stretched out on his bed as well watching funny cat videos. I hear him coming out. "HAHAHA...Hey jungwon come see this video it's hilarious!" I say while laughing. I hear some rustling and then I feel water dripping on my bare shoulders. I look to the side and see his face only centimeters away from me. He laughs at the video and then notices I'm looking at him. He turns his head towards me. "What's wro-" he says but stops once he meets my eyes. We just sit there and look at each other. I get flustered and I feel that I'm getting red so I turn my head away from him and cover my cheeks with my hands. I stand up and say "I'll go shower now." and i run into his bathroom closing the door. I look at myself in the mirror. AAAAAH I freak out inside me.

I get out the shower and I dry my body. Then I suddenly realize I didn't bring pyjama's. "Uh Jungwon?" I say and wait for an answer. "Jungwon?" I say again. "Yeong-joo, did you call me?" He asks after a while. "A-ah uh yeah..." I say standing there awkwardly behind the closed door. "What's the matter?" he asks. I hear him walking to the door. "I-I u-uh don't have any clothes...!" I say quickly as I see the doorknob slowly moving down. It stops moving. "A-ah right. Sorry." he says and I hear footsteps again. "I've got you some clothes, can I open the door a bit?" he asks. "Yeah...Thank you" He opens the door slightly and passes the clothes through the gap only putting his hand out. I grab them and he closes the door again. I put them on and I walk outside. I see him gaming with headphones his hair still wet. Ah so that's why he didn't answer. I walk up to him and he says "There behind the car! Watch out...". I put my towel on his head and carefully dry his hair watching him play. He turns his head around and takes his headset off. "Ah Yeong-joo you're done? I'll stop." he says putting his headset down. "No it's okay I'm just drying your hair. Do you mind? And I can watch it's really fine. Sometimes I play it with my brother." I say smiling at him. "Oh no, that's fine. And you do? We should play togheter sometime." He says smiling as he turns his head around. He starts playing again but he doesn't put his headset on. I put the towel on his head again an start rubbing and sort of massaging his head. I watch how he plays at the same time. He turns around to look at me and he asks "Do you want to play?". I look down at him and I nod. He looks at me as I walk from behind his chair to next to him. He looks at me and suddenly gets flustered. "D-didn't I give you pants with the shirt?" he says looking away. "Ah yeah but they kept sliding off as they're too big...so I just put on the shorts I wore under my skirt because they we're still dry and the shirt is long enough...why?" I ask confused. "Ah...hahah, nothing." He says while laughing awkwardly. He stands up and let's me sit. I sit down and grab the mouse. "Watch out for the cars the enemy hides there a lot." he says while watching me play. "Ah nooo!" I say as I'm losing. Suddenly I'm trapped between Jungwons arms and his hands are on my hands helping me. I get flustered for a bit but then focus again. We play for an hour but I start feeling tired so I ask if we can go sleep. He takes another matress out of his closet and puts it next to his bed on the ground. While he is grabbing blankets I let myself fall on the matress. I sigh in content. "Ah this is nice..." I say with my eyes closed. He looks at me and puts a pillow and blanket on my feet. "You can sleep on the bed if you want..." he says. "No, that's okay I'll sleep here..." I say sitting up and spreading out the blanket. Jungwon lies down in his bed as well lying  on his side facing me. Once I lay down he turns off the light. But there is a nightlight so it isn't completely dark. I lie on my side as well facing him. We look at each other and turn on our backs flustered. "Jungwon...Can we talk about what happened? I am pretty worried you know." I say turning my head to the side. His eyes are closed so I thought he was asleep but suddenly he starts talking " So-...My-....I got called by-...I was just-..." he turns facing me again but doesn't look at me he looks to his wall. I see his eyes glisten. "It's okay you don't have to tell me if it's hard...But promise me you'll tell me someday. And don't cry by yourself yeah? Call me or come to me if something's bothering you okay?" I say reaching out my hand only sticking my pinky out as a sign to promise me. "Okay..." he answers curling his pinky around mine. After that we fall asleep.

I wake up because of a nightmare. But when I wake up I hear thunder and see flashes of light because of the lightning. It's raining as well. But the scariest thing in this combination is the full moon that's out. All of this togheter causes me great fear. I curl up and tears start forming in my eyes. I tremble and call jungwons name softly a few times.  "J-Jungwon, Ju-jungwon? Are you up?". Another loud thunder I hear. I flinch and pull the blanket over my head. I silently cry. When there's another loud thunder I jolt up and slowly get up Jungwon's bed. I lie down next to him and grab his T-shirt at his back. He turns around and looks at me. I flinch at the thunder again. "J-Jungwon...I-I I'm sca- AH!..." I get interupted by another thundersound "I'm scared!" I say now crying a little louder tears falling down my cheeks. I'm now tightly gribbing the fabric of his T-shirt but now at the front. He looks startled and wipes the tears of my face. "It's okay. You're fine..." he says while embracing me in his arms and patting my back. I snuggle closer to him and try to hide my head in his embrace.I keep trembling and little sobs are being heard. He adjusts the blanket over us and puts his chin on top of my head. 

Third person pov:

After an hour or so Yeong-joo stopped trembling. And the sobs were now replaced by soft sweet snores. Jungwon just lies there awake embracing her a little shocked by what just happened. But he chooses to ignore it for the time being and that it'll become clear with time. Yeong-joo shifts and Jungwon loosens up his embrace making place for her to move. But Yeong-joo moves closer to him instead of further away. Jungwon is lying against the wall with his back and Yeong-joo is snuggling her face in the croock of his neck. Jungwon is flustered but doesn't mind. He feels her breath against his neck. He tightens his embrace a bit again and he closes his eyes relaxing. He sometimes hears Yeong-joo inhaling deeply as if she is inhaling a scent but he ignores it as well because it's Yeong-joo and he doesn't mind anything she does. He starts thinking about her and what she means to him.

Jungwon wakes up first. By now Yeong-joo isn't snuggled all up on him. His arm is hurting. He slowly and carefully gets out of bed. He goes downstairs.