{05}

"Hyung! I don't have a lot...want to play together sometime?"

"Sure" Jungwon says
"Jungwon?" Yeongjoo calls out
"Yes?" Jungwon says while walking out of Yoobin's room. "Let's go to my room" yeong Joo says. "Ok" he answers. Yeong Joo enters her room with Jungwon and goes to sit down on her bed. Meanwhile Jungwon is looking around while standing there awkwardly. "Sit down" yeong Joo says flashing him a smile. Jungwon sits down and asks her "How long have you been following lessons in this school?" , "Hm two weeks before you arrived...Yeah I think about that long" She answers. "oh really ... That's not that long,  would you like to be friends then?" Jungwon asks.   Yeong Joo looks up and smiles, "yeah sure ... I don't have much friends yet anyways" she says looking at her ceiling.  Jungwon stops smiling and looks down at his hands in his lap end then back up at her. "Well now you do... hehe" he smiles. "So you seem very close with your brothers...". " Mhm" she mumbles. "They're practically like my bestfriends... I hang and hug with Yoobin more than U-Jin because he works a lot to finance us and he just isn't as clingy as yoobin, but I do tell him a lot, he is very trustable you see." She says."Uhm yeong Joo I'm not sure if I can ask this but if he has to finance you then where are your parents?". "Uh they're- they-..."  yeong-Joo stutters avoiding eye contact. Tears slowly well up and Jungwon looks startled and worried at the same time.  "Yeong Joo I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked" he says shuffling closer to yeong-Joo. She says "It's... it's okay you c-couldn't know...".   But she bursts out in tears. She hides her face in her hands while pulling her legs closer to her body.   Jungwon is even more startled and tries to comfort her by rubbing her back. Yoobin enters and sees his sister crying, with a worried Jungwon by her side. "Yo, Hyung, what happened?...Did you make her cry? Get out." He says a bit mad walking over to yeong Joo and trying to comfort her. He tries  to break open her ball. Adventually he gets her to open up a bit and embrace him. He hugs her and whispers in her ear "It's gonne be okay.". Jungwon just stands there worried and flustered U-Jin then enters and tries to understand the situation, but tells Jungwon that he should come back for a meal another time. So Jungwon leaves.

Jungwon POV:

I walk out of Yeong-Joo's house all flustered over what I had just done. Did I make her cry like that? I certainly didn't mean to. I start walking home and ponder about it the whole time. When i enter my house I am greeted by a sweet smell. "Ah cookies? Or cake?!" i exclaim happily. I walk to the kitchen and smile at my mom. "Ah you are back earlier than expected? Why?" My mom asks. "Well i don't know what I did wrong but I made my friend cry...B-but it was an accident I didn't mean to hurt her...!" I say my head facing down. "Oh then what did you say?" My mom asks. "I-... I just asked about her parents...I didn't know it would be a touchy subject for her. I feel so bad." I say. "It's okay I'm sure she isn't mad at you or something you must've just brought up some painful memories for her." my mom reassures me giving me a hug. "Just apologize to her in a quick manner and act as if nohing happened...okay? I love you." she says releasing me from the hug. "Okay. I love you too. I'll go wash up, yeah?" I say. "yeah" mom says. 

I'm in  the shower and can't stop thinking about how she was crying. It made me think of my sister. 

~Flashback~

"Doona? Doona? Where are you? Mom said to come eat..." I say walking around the house. I walk past my sisters bedroom but look inside. I see her standing looking down out of her wide open window. "Doona here you are...Mom said to come eat...". 

~End of flashback~

I'm now standing in front of the mirror a tear rolling down my face. I quickly wipe it with the back of my hand and dress in sweatpants and a t-shirt leaving my hair still wet. I go downstairs and ask my mom if I can give Yeong-joo some cookies tomorrow as a way of apologizing. She agrees and I then go back to my room thinking about how i could best apologize to her, dozing off.

Next day:

Yeong-joo is walking through the hallways wearing a hoodie. She enters her classroom and makes eye contact with Jungwon. He slowly puts his hand up waving. Yeong joo enters and quickly goes to her seat pulling her hood more over he head. She feels embarassed that she cried like that out of nothing. "Here..." Jungwon says giving her a bag with cookies. "I'm sorry about yesterday..." he says sincere. Yeong-joo quickly stands up "No, you don't have to say sorry! I'm sorry for crying like that out of nowhere..." Yeong-joo says looking down and bowing as an apology. "No, I shouldn't have asked...but anyways...you look pretty today." Jungwon says with a warm smile plastered on his face. Yeong-joo starts blushing and says: "T-thank you.". The bell rings indicating the lesson is about to start. They both sit down. Sunoo is absent again today so Yeong-joo is sitting alone again. It's now lunch and Yeong-joo is walking from the bathroom to her classroom to get her wallet to pay for lunch in the cafetaria, normally she doesn't have to pay in the cafetaria but she wanted to buy some extra chips today. She arrives at her classroom and grabs her wallet. She walks back out into the corridor and is met by Jungwon. "Oh hey..." Jungwon says putting his hand up. "Hey" Yeong joo says putting her hand up too. "Getting lun-" Jungwon starts but gets interrupted in the middle of his question. "YEONG-JOO BESTIE, I'M BACK!!!" is being yelled through the hallway. Yeong-joo imediatly recognizes the voice of the ball of sunshine standing a few meters away with his arms open. Yeong-joo turns around an runs up to Sunoo and jumps in his arms. "YAH KIM SUNOO, YOU'RE BACK, FINALLY!!" she exclaims happy, smiling. Jungwon just stands there not having a clue who the hell just embraced the vulnerable girl who he thought didn't have any friends beside him in school. 

{*°Author°*}

I think i'll publish the next part in two to three days... <3

And omg what will Jungwon think...? And where is her bestie from America Olivia???