Chapter one

6 weeks ago, that's how long it's been since Amelia slept with Tom during the intern mixer in an on call room. 6 weeks since Amelia's marriage to Owen ended in the discovery of her brain tumor. 8 weeks since discovering she had a massive tumor press down on her frontal  lobe of my brain. So you can see her life has been quite insane these past couple of months but nothing prepared her for what's coming next.
Sickness, the feeling that took over her entire body as she ran to the closest bathroom. She didn't understand why she was sick she's always had a tough immune system even with the impact drugs had on her body. It hit her then with a terrifying recollection, the same feeling of sickness she had the entire time of her last pregnancy, even a unicorn baby can cause morning sickness. No this can't be happening again. Not again.

A couple hours later Amelia rushed down the hall to Arizonas office.
"Hey are you busy right now" Amy asked looking slightly terrified and confused at the same time
"No I'm not what do you need"
"I need you to run a pregnancy test on me. I'm late and I have been rushes of morning sickness this past week and I just want to confirm my suspicions." She stated in one long winded breath
"Yeah I totally can, meet me in exam room 3 in 5 minutes."
"Ok thank you again, Arizona"
And just like that she was out the door heading to the exam room in terror and nerves.
It didn't take long before the tests were over and the rushed results came back.
"Based on the test results it looks like you are about 6 weeks pregnant, congratulation's Amelia!Owen is gonna be thrilled." Arizona stated happily while not seeing the terrified look crossing Amelia's face.
"I need to tell you something Arizona and I can't have this getting out"
"That sounds serious amelia what's going on"
"Do you promise to keep it a secret?" A pleading  mood struck my face
"Yeah I promise but it can't be that bad right"
" I slept with someone else a couple days after Owen and I broke up. So I have no idea who the father is"
Arizona just looked shocked at the announcement. Not that Amy could blame her she was shocked herself
"We can do a non invasive paternity test next week to figure which of the two are the father"
"Are there any complications to the baby to do that"
"None that I've seen with this procedure"
"Ok, is there anything I need to do to prepare for this test"
"You'll have to tell the potential fathers so we can collect DNA samples from them"
"Ok when are you free next week to do it"
"I have an opening at 10 am on Friday if that works for you"
"Yeah that works see you next Friday then"
"Bye Amelia"
Just like that Arizona left the room, leaving her with nothing but her own thoughts. What is she gonna do and how is she gonna tell Tom and Owen about this. Crap!