Chapter 8- Telling the practice/ going to LA

Addison Montgomery: Amelia found Addison in her office, surrounded by medical journals and family photos. Addison's eyes widened when she saw Amelia.
Addison: "Amelia Shepherd, you're a sight for sore eyes! How's Seattle treating you?"
Amelia: "Seattle's been good. Owen and I are navigating the whole co-parenting thing."
Addison: "And Tom? How's he handling all this?"
Amelia: "Tom's been amazing. He's supportive, and we're both excited about the baby."
Addison smiled. "You deserve this happiness, Amelia. Parenthood is a wild ride, but it's worth every moment."

Sam Bennett: Amelia found Sam in the break room, sipping coffee. He looked up from his paperwork, surprised.
Sam: "Amelia, what brings you back to LA?"
Amelia: "News, Sam. Big news. Tom and I are expecting a baby."
Sam: "Wow, that's incredible! Parenthood changes everything."
Amelia: "It does. And I wanted to share it with all of you."

Naomi Bennett: Amelia knocked on Naomi's office door. Naomi looked up, her eyes crinkling with warmth.
Naomi: "Amelia, come in! It's been too long."
Amelia: "Naomi, I've missed you. And I have something to tell you."
Naomi: "Spill it, girl."
Amelia: "Tom and I are having a baby."
Naomi: "Oh, sweetheart! That's wonderful news. Parenthood is a wild ride, but it's worth every moment."

Violet Turner: Amelia found Violet in the garden, tending to the flowers. Violet looked up, her smile genuine.
Violet: "Amelia, you're glowing! What's the secret?"
Amelia: "Violet, I'm pregnant. Tom and I are having a baby."
Violet: "Oh, Amelia! Parenthood is beautiful chaos. Cherish every moment."

Cooper Freedman: Amelia caught Cooper in the hallway, juggling paperwork and a coffee cup.
Cooper: "Amelia, you're back! What's the occasion?"
Amelia: "Cooper, I'm pregnant. Tom and I—"
Cooper: "Having a baby! That's fantastic! Parenthood is like riding a rollercoaster blindfolded, but it's worth it."
Amelia (looking anxious): Charlotte, Sheldon, I need to talk to you both. It's about Tom.
Charlotte (raising an eyebrow): Tom? The guy you've been seeing lately? What's going on?
Sheldon (leaning back in his chair): Amelia, spill it. You're making me nervous.
Amelia (takes a deep breath): Well, you see, Tom and I... We're expecting a baby.
Charlotte (surprised): A baby? Amelia, that's incredible! Congratulations! But why didn't you tell us sooner?
Amelia (looking down): It's complicated. Tom and I have been tiptoeing around this for weeks. I was scared, Charlotte. Scared of history repeating itself. You know my past—addiction, loss, pain. I didn't want to jinx it.
Sheldon (leaning forward): Amelia, you've been through hell and back. But this is different. You're stronger now. And Tom—he's a good man. He'll stand by you.
Amelia (teary-eyed): I hope so. But what if I mess it up? What if I can't be the mother this baby deserves?
Charlotte (firmly): Amelia, listen to me. You're not alone. We're here for you. And you're not your past. You're a brilliant surgeon, a fighter. You've got this.
Sheldon (softly): Life throws curveballs, Amelia. But sometimes, those curveballs lead to something beautiful. A chance to rewrite our stories.
Amelia (smiling): You're right. Maybe this baby is my second chance. And Tom... Well, he's been patient, waiting for me to open up.
Charlotte (leaning across the desk): Amelia, don't let fear steal your joy. You're going to be an amazing mom. And Tom? He's lucky to have you.
Sheldon (grinning): Plus, we'll be the best godparents ever. We'll teach the kid all the medical jargon before they can even say "mama."
Amelia (laughs): Thank you both. For believing in me. And for being my family.