Nandini and Navya meet Fab 5

On the concert day:

In morning

Alya and Mukti were busy in shopping.

Dhruv and cabir were busy in looking after preparations of concert.

And Manik was busy finishing his work in office and side by side he was arranging for his princess safety with the help of his dad and papa.

Where as in Murthy's side Risabh was busy talking with his priyu di who was giving him n number of instructions.

Whereas our Nandu was getting ready to go to cafe for her part time job. She was revising what prerna had told her to be confident. Though she wanted to work in Malhotra industries but she knew she have long way to go to that path. It was her dream job.

(Writer's pov : who knows her wish is going to fulfill soon.)

At evening

At Space

Fab 5 and Rishabh were practicing

Well after getting back from her interview Risabh had dropped Nandini at Navya's place.

And he came to Space.

All were giving there best.

Manik: ohk guys that's it it's already 7 I think we should go and get ready looking at time I'm sure girls need more time for getting ready.

Mukti: you know what shut up.

Cabir: what wrong he said it's obviously truth haina dhruv?

Dhruv: dude I don't want to get kicked out of room it's better I keep quiet.

Alya : exactly u better know that

On that all laughed and went to freshen up

Manik , Dhruv and Cabir's outfits

Alya's outfit ( the girl who is singing)Mukti's outfit (the girl besides her)

Mukti's outfit (the girl besides her)

Every one were ready it was almost time for their entry after 15 minutes and Rishabh was waiting for Nandini. Manik who saw this asked him .